Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Balls and Jock Straps.

Gameball:

1.)Chris Watson: Great play on special team to get the recovery and he played solid as a corner too.

2.)Reed, Price, Moulds: These three made great catch after great catch to help our offense out.

3.)Drew Bledsoe: Great pass to Reed perfectly threaded between defenders and it was great to show he was pissed about losing.

Jock Strap:

1.) Charles Johnson: He dropped every pass thrown his way and i would cut him.

2.)Marcus Price: Our whole line was ****ty but he seemed the worst to me he let everything by him and like everyone else had alot of penaltys.

3.)Officals: FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!!!!!!
  • CalBillsFan
    • Jul 2002

I'd give a game ball to Mormon too, despite the first punt of 25 yards he still averaged 48.8 yds a punt.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Don't forget, Price is a backup and is getting paid like one. It's Teague who's the culprit. I have no idea why he got $10M over 4 years incldg. a HUGE bonus!

Yeah, the WRs did play well although I really only think Drew had two really great passes. The WRs made up for some of the others that weren't particularly well-thrown.

That TD to Reed was a thread and that one sideline to Moulds for 25 was awesome. That's what Drew does best, those sideline outs 20 or so downfield.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

a big for Reuben Brown for two holding penalties...the big man should know better.
        Nate Clements had a good game, as did Watson.
        Y'all know my opinion of Coy Wire...let that kid be a starter.
        No running game and too many penalties...all in all i was not impressed.

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, and Brown makes those like clockwork! Unreal...
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I hope Ruben is getting that stuff out of his system in the preseason like he did last year. He had rather few penalties last year if I'm not mistaken. It was actually kind of funny....we'd get called for a false start or something, expect it to be Ruben...and it wasn't.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

The entire DL gets a jock strap for the goalline stand in the first quarter. They did a great job stopping the Colts there, but they took a penalty on every single play.

While Watson deserves a game ball, he could also deserve a jock strap for the pass interference penalty and getting burned really bad around the middle of the second quarter I think. It was highlights all game for him, half the time highlights for us, half the time highlights for them.

Comment

Working...
              X