PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan comes a-visiting

Preacher
03-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Ok,

So on our board we hear and discussed the fact that we are playing a pre-season game against you all in Toronto.

I realize you all have probably been talking about it for quite some time... but I wanted to pop by and give my two cents.

Cent 1. Preaseason in Canada is brilliant. They say that it is to help increase the Bills' fan base. If so, I think that it is a great idea. Hopefully it works out well and you all can draw from Toronto. With the exchange rate as it is, it would be a real boon to the local economy not to mention a boon to the BIlls. Having cash on hand for bonuses can only be a good thing.

Cent 2. If this is a precursor... a testing of the waters to move the team to Toronto... It is a horrible ridiculous thing to do. I personally will be ticked... If they can do it to the Browns and you, they can do it to anyone and any and every fan in the league had BETTER take notice.

Let's hope the Bills do well in drawing from Toronto . . . and hope for a good year from the Bills (personally i would LOVE to see you in the AFCCG... right up until we beat ya!! )

Then let's see if the league has the intestinal fortitude to do anything to the team.

Devin
03-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey Preacher! Good to see you stop by!

I agree in general I must admit Im quite curious to see the effects of this as well as how it will be marketed....etc.

Good luck to you guys this year as well!

VeggieMan14
03-23-2008, 06:17 PM
nice post:rockon:

YardRat
03-23-2008, 07:16 PM
:beers:

TigerJ
03-24-2008, 11:27 AM
The Bills have said everything to indicate it is the former, so unless they are being disingenuous, it's a good thing. I would not put it past them to be disingeuous though.

BAM
03-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Good post welcome to Billszone! I'm excited about seeing the Steelers play the Bills again this year. They've always been a favorite team of mine growing up in PA. Hopefully the rest of your team stops beating their wives so you actually have a team come August. :jk:

I hope we have a better showing against you this year than that terrible display here in PA last year... which unfortunately I attended.

RockStar36
03-24-2008, 11:37 AM
It's rare to find a nice, welcoming Steelers fan. Welcome back to the Zone Preacher. Sorry if I sound bitter but I live in the heart of cocky Steeler fan land.

I still think they should be in a divison together. Maybe the game will be aired on national tv since it's the Toronto game.

DraftBoy
03-24-2008, 01:59 PM
It's rare to find a nice, welcoming Steelers fan. Welcome back to the Zone Preacher. Sorry if I sound bitter but I live in the heart of cocky Steeler fan land.

I still think they should be in a divison together. Maybe the game will be aired on national tv since it's the Toronto game.

Im willing to bet it will be

The King
03-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Whats Up Preach!

Can we trade you Josh Reed for Hines ward?

Please!

Confused
03-24-2008, 02:18 PM
nice to meet u. lets hope this is not a precursor to the bills leaving.

Meathead
03-24-2008, 02:49 PM
do you actually own that helmet :drool:

ddaryl
03-24-2008, 03:19 PM
classy post... pretty much the same way we feel.

Preacher
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
LOL...

OK.. HOld on now...

1. No, I don't own this helmet.

2. Ward for Reed? Hmm, give us a couple more years with him and then sure!

3. rockstar... Naaaa... Everone has a problem comparing to Steeler fans!!! :D:

4.. Devin.. thanks!