X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Buffalo Bills 2007 highlights

I don't know if anybody posted these but I'm pretty sure not everybody saw it.

Offense - I think this is just the entire collection of positive plays from last year.

Defense - A lot of big plays for a poor ranked defense. Now imagine Stroud and Mitchell on the field as well. Hopefully it leads to a higher ranked defense with more big plays!

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills 2007 highlights

looks to me the stars of those highlights were lynch and Evans. Lets get rid of Lynch too since some people here want to get rid of our best players.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Damn I'm excited about our Offense this year. Great find, sadly we have a LONG WAY to go and it all depends on whether or not Edwards is ready to play like an NFL QB.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by JediRalphWilson
        Damn I'm excited about our Offense this year. Great find, sadly we have a LONG WAY to go and it all depends on whether or not Edwards is ready to play like an NFL QB.
        Funny, at this moment right now, I'm not all that excited about our offense whatsoever. It's pretty much the same as last year's at this point, which wasn't much to be excited about.

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Funny, at this moment right now, I'm not all that excited about our offense whatsoever. It's pretty much the same as last year's at this point, which wasn't much to be excited about.
          You make it sound like Fairchild is still here. Turk hasn't even called in the first play yet and I'm already excited to see change.

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

Watching that Lynch run against the Bungles again just reminds me of how McGahee could have never done that. Lynch has some good speed.
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Last year we had to endure yet another QB carousel; this season we are blessed with one starting QB that will likely start every game minus injury issues.

After watching the games again I'm less worried about Edwards, Butler, and Walker. That's in no way saying I'm confident in Edwards but I feel more so than I did this time two months ago. If we can become more aggressive from the stand point of play calling then we might have something.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                Watching that Lynch run against the Bungles again just reminds me of how McGahee could have never done that. Lynch has some good speed.
                McGahee did it in 2004, he just stopped as soon as there was no competition in 2005 when Henry took off. McGahee's run against the Rams in 2004 where he jumped over the defender is still one of my all-time favorite Bills runs.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by JediRalphWilson
                  Last year we had to endure yet another QB carousel; this season we are blessed with one starting QB that will likely start every game minus injury issues.

After watching the games again I'm less worried about Edwards, Butler, and Walker. That's in no way saying I'm confident in Edwards but I feel more so than I did this time two months ago. If we can become more aggressive from the stand point of play calling then we might have something.
                  Remember last year when we went into the season thinking the same thing about Losman??? We thought we put the carousel behind us then too, obviously wasn't the case.

Madness does make a very valid point about Fairchild being gone however... Somehow that slipped my mind at the moment.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Remember last year when we went into the season thinking the same thing about Losman??? We thought we put the carousel behind us then too, obviously wasn't the case.

Madness does make a very valid point about Fairchild being gone however... Somehow that slipped my mind at the moment.
                    The funny part is that I was sitting there reading your post, agreeing with you completely then something in my head shouted "Turkleton!" (Scrubs reference)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Exactly. I was all for drafting Trent in case JP failed to improve on 2006. Now the tables have turned and I'm all for keeping JP in case Trent fails if we can't get a 3rd or better. JP's is only costing us 1.9 against the cap. Thats cheap insurance for an unproven qb with durability issues.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

I miss JJ's and Bam's videos!
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                          You make it sound like Fairchild is still here. Turk hasn't even called in the first play yet and I'm already excited to see change.
                          I'm worried. Dick is 0-2 as far as picking his OC's. Turk talks a big game but so did Fairchild.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• madness
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            I'm worried. Dick is 0-2 as far as picking his OC's. Turk talks a big game but so did Fairchild.
                            Worry is a sin.

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

I miss JJ's and Bam's videos!
                              Show me one person that doesn't and I'll sock him in the eye!

Comment

Working...
                              X