PDA

View Full Version : Hey Voters

The King
03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Whats Up!?

I have been answering all the formal questions and all. Whats up with you guys? You have anything to ask or anything to say that isn't being heard?

Whether you're Pro MBB or not, Im happy to address any concerns you may have.

The King
03-24-2008, 03:01 PM
This must mean I am doing a good job reaching out to the people!

:up:

The King
03-24-2008, 03:01 PM
either that or I talk too much.

DraftBoy
03-24-2008, 03:08 PM
either that or I talk too much.

:up:

:jk:

kinigirly
03-24-2008, 03:13 PM
tell your gay cronies to not send me anymore generic campaign PMs. its like listening to a computer recorded telemarketing scheme

Michael82
03-24-2008, 03:17 PM
alright here's one.....a lot of people complain about the rep system, the fact that you have to spread it around all the time and then if you give away more than 40 or so in a day, then it limits you and u can't give anymore. What would you do about this?

mybills
03-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Excellent Mike to Mike question! :up:

casdhf
03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I don't give rep, but I would like unlimited negs. We should be able to buy this again. Or can we?

Also, what are your thoughts on bribes? My vote is for sale.

Mitchy moo
03-24-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=149284 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=149284)

LA PLAYA / NBF!!

The King
03-25-2008, 08:53 AM
tell your gay cronies to not send me anymore generic campaign PMs. its like listening to a computer recorded telemarketing scheme

We are against spamming, however our opponents are doing a hell of a job rallying the lesser known posters, so we are just reminding our friends to vote. Im sorry you felt you were spammed but I have sent you many personal messages as well!:up:

The King
03-25-2008, 08:55 AM
alright here's one.....a lot of people complain about the rep system, the fact that you have to spread it around all the time and then if you give away more than 40 or so in a day, then it limits you and u can't give anymore. What would you do about this?

I actually like the rep system as it is now. But it seems a lot of people are more partial to the Thanks button than real rep anymore. I would have to get the back story from the staff before offering any suggestions here.

To be honest I have no idea why its set up the way it is.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:00 AM
We are against spamming, however our opponents are doing a hell of a job rallying the lesser known posters, so we are just reminding our friends to vote. Im sorry you felt you were spammed but I have sent you many personal messages as well!:up:

Which opponents are you referring to, and who are you considering to be "lesser known posters" and why do you feel as though you are inclined to judge a poster as lesser known or better known?

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:03 AM
Which opponents are you referring to, and who are you considering to be "lesser known posters" and why do you feel as though you are inclined to judge a poster as lesser known or better known?

For Christ's sake, Rove, you know they are talking about you, because obviously we aren't getting support from lesser known posters. And the definition is very clear.

The King
03-25-2008, 09:03 AM

What!?

You mean as a moderator you cant tell the difference between a regular and a lesser known poster? Or you just trying to turn this around and make me look bad?

The King
03-25-2008, 09:04 AM
For Christ's sake, Rove, you know they are talking about you, because obviously we aren't getting support from lesser known posters. And the definition is very clear.

Thank You, Gunz!

:bf1:

Dude
03-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Spinning is something we do when we've had too much to drink, not when we talk to our constituents. :up:

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:08 AM
What!?

You mean as a moderator you cant tell the difference between a regular and a lesser known poster? Or you just trying to turn this around and make me look bad?

No as Mod each poster is themselves and nobody is better than another one. Thats the way I mod must think. Just because somebody has a higher rep or most post counts or is higher in the Zone Rankings does not make them any more then anybody else. If you cant think in this regard then you shouldn't be President. But thanks for making my point for and Gunz too! :D

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:09 AM
What!?

No kidding.

The way my thread and this one are going, the future is becoming clearer to me.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:09 AM

Thank you for that, you make my point beautifully for me :D

Also if you dont like the questions then dont have an open Q&A thread or ignore my questions if you so choose but you brought this on yourselves with your answers. Im not making up random questions Im simply asking things Im curious about.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Bedard are you going to answer my question?

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Thank you for that, you make my point beautifully for me :D

Also if you dont like the questions then dont have an open Q&A thread or ignore my questions if you so choose but you brought this on yourselves with your answers. Im not making up random questions Im simply asking things Im curious about.

I have no problem with the questions. It is the nice spin you put on them. Funny thing is Mike and I seem to have no problem asking our own questions, and answering those put to us, but Patrick does neither? Is he just your puppet, Rove, or what?

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Wow, and I was getting flak for jumping on people? Draftboy is putting me to shame...

Gunzlingr
Wow, and I was getting flak for jumping on people? Draftboy is putting me to shame...

No kidding. And that is saying something!

DraftBoy
I have no problem with the questions. It is the nice spin you put on them. Funny thing is Mike and I seem to have no problem asking our own questions, and answering those put to us, but Patrick does neither? Is he just your puppet, Rove, or what?

We've addressed this countless times, Im not interested in continuing to divert the voters views away from the thread topic. I have my own thread, and this has been addressed feel free to dig it up and read your answer there.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:15 AM

Key differences though

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Key differences??? I question people's true motives and intentions and I'm attacking...

You do it by spinning everybody's words to your whim, and it's kosher?

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer somebody that is straighforward and honest about what they're doing.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Key differences??? I question people's true motives and intentions and I'm attacking...

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer somebody that is straighforward and honest about what they're doing.

So you are voting Gunz/Chern now?

:D

The King
03-25-2008, 09:20 AM
No as Mod each poster is themselves and nobody is better than another one. Thats the way I mod must think. Just because somebody has a higher rep or most post counts or is higher in the Zone Rankings does not make them any more then anybody else. If you cant think in this regard then you shouldn't be President. But thanks for making my point for and Gunz too! :D

No but it does make them lesser known. Which is what I said.

I can barely read your posts anymore, they make me want to swallow a bullet

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:23 AM
No but it does make them lesser known. Which is what I said.

I can barely read your posts anymore, they make me want to swallow a bullet

What makes them lesser known? A guy like LTBF who was BZ poster of the year is nowhere near the top of the post count list or near the top in rep but he's lesser known? Im nowhere near the top in either list but Im lesser known? Im sorry but I disagree strongly with what you use to judge posters "knowness".

DraftBoy

Point out the spin please, this will be fun!

BlackMetalNinja
So you are voting Gunz/Chern now?

:D

While I agree you guys have been pretty straightforward about your intentions, I think the Bedard has been every bit as much. We're not going to play spinmasters in this camp, we're telling it how we see it, plain and simple. I would hope the general population here can respect that.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:26 AM
What makes them lesser known? A guy like LTBF who was BZ poster of the year is nowhere near the top of the post count list or near the top in rep but he's lesser known? Im nowhere near the top in either list but Im lesser known? Im sorry but I disagree strongly with what you use to judge posters "knowness".

We all know who he is, but do have we all heard of jerhwt? No? Maybe because even though he has been a member since 2005 is isn't as well known? Lesser-known is no way a put down, it a descripter of people that aren't as well known. It has nothing to do with post count or rep, and everything to do with your spin.

mysticsoto
03-25-2008, 09:27 AM

What's with the name calling? Is this how a candidate of President of the Zone should be behaving???

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:27 AM
We all know who he is, but do have we all heard of jerhwt? No? Maybe because even though he has been a member since 2005 is isn't as well known? Lesser-known is no way a put down, it a descripter of people that aren't as well known. It has nothing to do with post count or rep, and everything to do with your spin.

I didnt say it was a put down at all, I simply said as a mod that there is really no such thing as a lesser known poster or a better known poster. They are just posters and must all be judged equally with as little to no bias as possible. You being a former mod surely understand the need for this.

The King
03-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Draftboy,

Our discussions have really lost all productive value. If your campaign has any questions, I will field them from those running for office.

Thanks for your interest in our campaign. And best of luck to you.

MBB

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I didnt say it was a put down at all, I simply said as a mod that there is really no such thing as a lesser known poster or a better known poster. They are just posters and must all be judged equally with as little to no bias as possible. You being a former mod surely understand the need for this.

When I was a mod, I didn't care who it was, but this isn't a mod situation. This is a game with serious ramifications, and him pointing out that people who usually don't venture into the twighlight zone are getting pms and voting your ticket is a valid issue.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:34 AM
When I was a mod, I didn't care who it was, but this isn't a mod situation. This is a game with serious ramifications, and him pointing out that people who usually don't venture into the twighlight zone are getting pms and voting your ticket is a valid issue.

I didnt say it wasnt either. But you do remember that our staff has influences outside of just the TZ, Devin is a good BZ poster and Im the guy who is in charge of the Scouting Zone itself so it would be natural to assume that we would pull in voters from some places other candidates are not reaching. Would it not be given the diversity of our staff?

This is a mod situation because for Bedard that is the prize he wins, but not for you. But I am glad you support my point about how to look at posters when a mod!

Gunzlingr
Draftboy,

Our discussions have really lost all productive value. If your campaign has any questions, I will field them from those running for office.

MBB

Mr. Rove,

The Gunzlinger/Chernobylwraiths campaign feels the exact same way. If Patrick has any concerns, he can talk to me personally.

-Gunz

DraftBoy
Draftboy,

MBB

I hope this statement is a blanket for all campaigns and not just ours, MBB

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Mr. Rove,

The Gunzlinger/Chernobylwraiths campaign feels the exact same way. If Patrick has any concerns, he can talk to me personally.

-Gunz

I also hope the same goes for the MBB campaign and that you two would not choose to team up on just one campaign and show any bit of favoritism.

Dude
03-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Point out the spin please, this will be fun!http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/search.php?do=finduser&u=65 :up:

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/search.php?searchid=850758 :up:

No matches found....

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 04:32 PM

This just doesn't pass the sniff test.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 06:40 PM
This just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Im sorry it doesn't pass your sniff test?

casdhf
03-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Mine either.

jamze132
03-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I wonder if I am considered as "well known" or "less well known"...

shelby
03-26-2008, 11:34 AM
You are well known to me.

jamze132
03-27-2008, 01:26 AM
You are well known to me.
Thanks! As you are to me...