• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Trade for Chad Johnson merged threads

Else. I think the Bills can obilge him, write the check Brandon and bring us in a 1,440 yards receiver from last year.

CINCINNATI (AP) - Chad Johnson skipped the start of the Bengals' offseason workouts Monday, the latest move to show he's unhappy with how he's perceived in Cincinnati.

Johnson said in interviews last week that he is skipping the voluntary workouts to reinforce his message that he'd like to play somewhere else. The Bengals have said repeatedly that they have no intention of trading him. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who tied for the NFL lead in receptions with 112 last season, also is skipping the voluntary workouts for the second straight year. Johnson has been a regular at the workouts until now.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7949484?MSNHPHMA
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Ocho cinco skipping workouts to reinforce his message he wants to play somewhere..

If we had a 1,440 yards receiver last season, we would of went .500 or better, just keep that in mind before you decide you do not want this guy. JO or not, he performs at a high level.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Re: Ocho cinco skipping workouts to reinforce his message he wants to play somewhere..

Cincy is in trouble...
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Maybe we should trade Evans to the bengals for Ocho Cinco straight up. That would make TD and FTY happy.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          Maybe we should trade Evans to the bengals for Ocho Cinco straight up. That would make TD and FTY happy.
          I'll take a 1,440 yards inconsistent receiver overr a 849 yard consistent one. Add ~600 yards total to any of our closer games and I think we win a few more than we lose, that's a safe bet.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

We need both of them here with Roscoe to stretch the field. RW stadium will become the field of dreams with a few more top-flight players on it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
              I'll take a 1,440 yards inconsistent receiver overr a 849 yard consistent one. Add 600 yards to any of our close games and I think we win a few more than we lose, that's a safe bet.
              he's gonna crap in his pants without any help opposite him. Then he'll whine and throw the qb under the bus while wearing his "Future HOF" jacket. That's really smart skoobs.NOT. Now go to the corner and lick yourself.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Cincy is in trouble...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Now go to the vorner and lick yourself.
                  Was this intended to show intelligence or is it just a lack coherent thought?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Was this intended to show intelligence or is it just a lack coherent thought?
                    what are you talking about?
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

what are you talking about?
                      You wrote it, don't you know?? I was hoping you'd tell me. I oh see you changed it now, well I apppreciate the comment about me being able to reach it.

Here is that "inconsistent" WR Chad Johnson's stats:

Career Stats more
                      SeasonTeamReceivingRushingFumbles
                      GGSRecYdsAvgLongTDAttYdsAvgLngTDFUMLost
                      2007 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 931,44015.570T86477.816021
                      2006 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 871,36915.774T76244.08011
                      2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 971,43214.870T95336.611010
                      2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 951,27413.453T94399.818010
                      2003 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 901,35515.182T10--------------
                      2002 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 691,16616.972T5--------------
                      2001 Cincinnati Bengals 12 3 2832911.8281--------------
                      TOTAL5598,36515.08249211436.818052

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Here is that "inconsistent" WR Chad Johnson's stats:

Career Stats more
                        SeasonTeamReceivingRushingFumbles
                        GGSRecYdsAvgLongTDAttYdsAvgLngTDFUMLost
                        2007 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 931,44015.570T86477.816021
                        2006 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 871,36915.774T76244.08011
                        2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 971,43214.870T95336.611010
                        2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 951,27413.453T94399.818010
                        2003 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 901,35515.182T10--------------
                        2002 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 691,16616.972T5--------------
                        2001 Cincinnati Bengals 12 3 2832911.8281--------------
                        TOTAL5598,36515.08249211436.818052
                        Looks like the guy is getting better to me and is just at the peak of his career, why shouldn't we sign him?? Is there a player in the draft you can safely say will hit these types of numbers??

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Ocho cinco es muy stupido.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

It seems like 85 tends to disappear when he is needed most.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

Ocho Cinco has Carson Palmer, and a competent offensive coach. If he was here last year, he wouldn't done that well, and he would be even madder.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X