PDA

View Full Version : McNally returns to University of Buffalo

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-24-2008, 05:53 PM
BUFFALO, NY - Jim McNally was called the “best offensive line coach in the game,” by USA Today during his 28 years of working in the trenches of the NFL. Now, following his retirement from the Buffalo Bills this winter, McNally will be entrenched in reconnecting with UB alumni as a volunteer in UB’s Athletic Development Office.
McNally will be working on various projects, including fundraising initiatives to assist in the expansion of UB’s athletic facilities. “Being a UB alumnus, I would like to end my career where I started it,” he said.

“We are thrilled that Jim has decided to return to his UB roots and selflessly volunteer his time,” said Director of Athletics Warde Manuel. “His connection with many generations of UB athletes will assuredly help us to continue to raise the financial resources necessary for our program to meet the expectations of President John Simpson’s goals of UB 2020.”
http://www.ubathletics.buffalo.edu/headlines/news/uba03-24-2008-mcnally.shtml

ParanoidAndroid
03-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Is SUNY finally going to take the reins off of their D-1 athletic programs? It would be nice to have a contender in college football to route for.

DrGraves
03-24-2008, 11:29 PM
as a current student at ub... it sure would be nice to have some competitive teams... it is sad when you can only fill up a third (being generous) of your tiny stadium for football games and when only 50-60 students show up to basketball games other than the openner or the ocassional game against a top 25 powerhouse