• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Jonathan Roy: Like father, like son

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Jonathan Roy: Like father, like son

Wow. He pretty much beat the crap out of the goalie for no reason. What a dick. Someone should've swung a stick his way.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
      Wow. He pretty much beat the crap out of the goalie for no reason. What a dick. Someone should've swung a stick his way.
      He's insane, I'm serious.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I like goalies that fight and fight back when picked on...or if they stick up for teammates. You know, the usual. Based on that video there is no way I want someone like that on my team.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I always hated Patrick Roy and I never had a good reason, other than the team he played for. I hated Montreal because, well, they're Montreal and I hated Colorado because of Claude Lemieux and the rest of the pussy thugs on that team.

No doubt he's arguably the best goalie ever (personally I'd put Brodeur ahead of him), but I still hate him.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
            From what I heard, Patrick Roy told him to go after the goalie.

Pretty ****ed up. He got a 30 game suspension and legal charges apparently. What a piece of **** that guy is.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

We all said Roy was a great goalie. We never said he was a class act or a good role model. Looks like his son thinks his stuff doesn't stink either because his last name is Roy and he thinks he can get away with anything.

Comment

Working...
              X