PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Who are all the Candidates and their Running Mates?

YardRat
03-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Forked from: Who are all the Candidates and their Running Mates? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2375872)

I haven't seen a post that clearly says who is running and who their running mate is. Other than MBBedard/Freeman and Thurm/Earthquake, I don't know who else is running. Can someone please post a list. Thanks in advance! :heart:

Is there a list available of the remaining candidates that includes all the members of their respective staffs?

DraftBoy
03-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Forked from: Who are all the Candidates and their Running Mates? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2375872)

Is there a list available of the remaining candidates that includes all the members of their respective staffs?

Ill do the best I can;

L.A. Playa-Candidate
NBF-VP
DB-Chief of Staff
Devin-Campaign Manager
Mad Bomber-Staff

MBB-Candidate
Freeman-VP
BMN-Staff
RS-Staff
Dude-Staff
BF1 - Staff

Gunz-Candidate
Chern-VP
Rich-Staff
Not sure if they have any other staff

There may have been additions to the other teams since then. The Playa/NBF team however is accurate.

Devin
03-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I think "Dude" is on MBBs team and "R.Rich" on Gunz. Least I thought I saw that.

LTff isnt on anyone staff.

DraftBoy
03-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I think "Dude" is on MBBs team and "R.Rich" on Gunz. Least I thought I saw that.

LTff isnt on anyone staff.

I thought LT was said he was offered a posistion on their staff

Either way I edited the post to reflect what Devin said

Devin
03-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Ltff was on Dujeks team til he bowed out for personal reasons. You arent allowed to join another team after the start date, once youve listed your staff.

Shelby can clarify though Im sure she has a list of participants.

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 10:09 PM
BF1 is also apart of the MBBedard staff

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 08:26 AM
I think R.Rich is on staff in name only since he didn't even vote in the last primary :shakeno:

Basically just Chern and I doing what we do. Honest postings of what and who we are.