PDA

View Full Version : There's only one team that isn't being supported by Fish Fans!

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 08:47 AM
:squish: That's right, check the votes... No Dolphins fans riding this train!

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 08:55 AM
So you don't want the support of long time, zone supporting members just because they are fans of another team? I guess not all campaigns are tolerant of the beliefs of others, or are supportive of diversity.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 08:56 AM
So you don't want the support of long time, zone supporting members just because they are fans of another team? I guess not all campaigns are tolerant of the beliefs of others, or are supportive of diversity.

:bf1:

Dr. Lecter
03-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Horrible attack of a campaign becuase who supports them

Clearly trying to win on the issues will not work.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:00 AM
I didn't attack anybody... I stated a fact. You people are too uptight.

The Bedard camp would be more than honored to have the support of a select few fans of other teams because of their dedication to the Billszone and their all around good natures... I was simply trying to lighten this place up a bit this morning.

Dr. Lecter
03-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Lighten up by launching a vicious attack and smear? :shakeno:

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:16 AM
You guys are supported by Cheatroit fans though

THATHURMANATOR
03-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Yes and I admire them for it

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM

and your candidate is a Saints fan, pretty lousy point on your part if you ask me...

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:24 AM
and your candidate is a Saints fan, pretty lousy point on your part if you ask me...

We support diversity, have from the beginning, your entire team is rarely ever seen in the BZ, but Im not using that to question your ability to properly manage a zone that he's rarely to never seen in.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:28 AM
We support diversity, have from the beginning

Clearly...

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:28 AM
We support diversity, have from the beginning, your entire team is rarely ever seen in the BZ, but Im not using that to question your ability to properly manage a zone that he's rarely to never seen in.

Well I don't post much in the main forum, but read the threads. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't use it.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Clearly...

Did I say it was a bad thing? But Im spinning things....sure....

I simply pointed out that you are supported by fans of an opposing team also. No harm in that, right?

BlackMetalNinja
Well I don't post much in the main forum, but read the threads. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't use it.

You're just a lesser known poster in there :up:

BlackMetalNinja
Did I say it was a bad thing? But Im spinning things....sure....

I simply pointed out that you are supported by fans of an opposing team also. No harm in that, right?
Cheatriots is surely a term of endearment then?

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:30 AM

Exactly! Just because I dont post in the Sabres Zone much doesnt mean I dont read the threads, however the MBB campaign has continually touted their popularity and rightfully so in the TZ but Im more concerned with the BZ. We've seen nothing from the MBB camp about if he reads all or most of the threads in the BZ so far. While every other camp has stipulated such.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Exactly! Just because I dont post in the Sabres Zone much doesnt mean I dont read the threads, however the MBB campaign has continually touted their popularity and rightfully so in the TZ but Im more concerned with the BZ. We've seen nothing from the MBB camp about if he reads all or most of the threads in the BZ so far. While every other camp has stipulated such.

What's the one unifying thing we're all here for? We came here because it's a Buffalo Bills board... if you think we don't even read the Bills forum when we came here for the specific reason that it's a Bills board, you're just being flat out ridiculous.

I have to agree with Bedard on this one, conversing with you has become a waste of time at this point, anything anybody else says simply turns into whatever you think will make us look bad. Have your candidate address us with any further questions you may like answerd... if of course he has time to get online.

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Talk about division rivalry! :rofl: @ this thread!

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 09:40 AM

Maybe if 67% of the posts weren't a steaming pile of crap there would be more activity in the BZ.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
What's the one unifying thing we're all here for? We came here because it's a Buffalo Bills board... if you think we don't even read the Bills forum when we came here for the specific reason that it's a Bills board, you're just being flat out ridiculous.

I have to agree with Bedard on this one, conversing with you has become a waste of time at this point, anything anybody else says simply turns into whatever you think will make us look bad. Have your candidate address us with any further questions you may like answerd... if of course he has time to get online.

As you can see Im simply taking my lead from Gunz's campaign logic he says that since each candidate has not themselves said that being President is not a personal power grab then it obviously is. So in retrospect since MBB hasnt said he reads the BZ, why should I assume that he does? Some people here have never once posted in the BZ and I doubt read it.

Simply have him say he does and the point becomes mute, seems like a simple solution to me.

LtFinFan66
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
:squish: That's right, check the votes... No Dolphins fans riding this train!**** off

No more chicks for you:mad:

Dude
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
You're just a lesser known poster in there :up:Just barely, though. He struggles to be a lesser known poster.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
**** off

No more chicks for you:mad:

I didn't attack anybody... I stated a fact. You people are too uptight.

The Bedard camp would be more than honored to have the support of a select few fans of other teams because of their dedication to the Billszone and their all around good natures... I was simply trying to lighten this place up a bit this morning.

You know it'd be a lot less fun around here if I weren't giving you **** on a regular basis...

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
um, I have posted in the BZ and have had convos in there with all three candidates. :wave:

Dude
03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Points become moot, not mute.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Points become moot, not mute.

What?? I can't hear you...

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Maybe if 67% of the posts weren't a steaming pile of crap there would be more activity in the BZ.

While I disagree with that opinion, you and your campaign are entitled to it

LtFinFan66
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes and I admire them for ityou lost...get ever it Little EE

LtFinFan66
03-25-2008, 09:48 AM
You know it'd be a lot less fun around here if I weren't giving you **** on a regular basis...I'll give you that