PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News! Could be the filth that PaulB is looking for!

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:10 AM
~The PC Times 10:10 am est

The PC Times received the follow message from an anonymous source. I don't recognize the e-mail address, so I must stress the word "anonymous".
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/story.jpg
Since scandal broke out a few weeks back, Ashley Alexandra Dupre has been very quiet, but today she breaks her silence. “I just can’t stand by and watch anymore”, the worlds most famous madam explains. "This '***** better have my money' thing, it's so disrespectful, and even at a time where my name is being dragged through the headlines, people are afraid to address it.” Dupre is referring to various images that were once plastered all over www.billszone.com, a popular Buffalo Bills fan site. One of the images pictured a man dressed like a pimp smacking a woman in the face repeatedly. “The simple fact is that women are not men's whipping posts. I know some people think that I made some controversial decisions, but they are my decisions, and I did what I had to do to get by. Now that I have a public voice, I am taking a stance against violence and taking a stand for Michael Bedard.” Bedard is a leading candidate in a message board election, and stands for the people. He believes every zoner should have voice and vows to be their tool for change.
“I will be the biggest tool, I can be!” Bedard explained in his latest interview.

One of the images in question:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/*****BetterHaveMyMoney.gif

I wouldn't mind if this anonymous person wasn't anonymous, because I'm considering giving them a job as an investigative reporter.

Scoopingly,
~The PC Times

HAMMER
03-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Booooo. We should have known this rag would show blatant support of Bedard's campaign. After all, you have drooled over the thought of getting in his drawers for years now.

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Booooo. We should have known this rag would show blatant support of Bedard's campaign. After all, you have drooled over the thought of getting in his drawers for years now.
He's young enough to be my son you tard! :down:

If this was about someone else, would you be complaining? I just report the news, and let the people decide.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:16 AM

Since Bre voted Bedard I am not surprised either.

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Since Bre voted Bedard I am not surprised either.
Maybe that's who he meant when he said, "drooling". :idunno:

I've already stated AND I MEANT IT that I would not mind any of you winning. I think you'd all make a great President of the zone.

~mybills

Mr. Pink
03-25-2008, 09:21 AM
What a shockingly biased piece of trash.

Two inflammatory articles in a row against one members campaign.

Well we know where this rags support lies. Was it bought off?

THATHURMANATOR
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
This news is SCANDALOUS!

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 09:23 AM
What a shockingly biased piece of trash.

Two inflammatory articles in a row against one members campaign.

Well we know where this rags support lies. Was it bought off?

I obviously support only my campaign, but this a bit ridiculous. At least use real news and not some cockamamie story about Spitzer's whore. I mean there is plenty of dirt out there on us, no need to make **** up.

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Hello? I didn't write it. :chuckle:

If you want my personal opinion about it, address me, mybills. I'll give it anyway.

I have no idea who that girl is, and I knew it would look like I'm siding with Bedard again, but I took the chance on it being cleverly entertaining. I can tell you right now, the 3 of you would never make a real President, and since this is an internet President thing, I let things slide. Personally, one of you is totally boring, another is lacking balls, and the other is lacking substance. You can take your pick on who I mean for each. :up:

~mybills

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Hello? I didn't write it. :chuckle:

If you want my personal opinion about it, address me, mybills. I'll give it anyway.

I have no idea who that girl is, and I knew it would look like I'm siding with Bedard again, but I took the chance on it being cleverly entertaining. I can tell you right now, the 3 of you would never make a real President, and since this is an internet President thing, I let things slide. Personally, one of you is totally boring, another is lacking balls, and the other is lacking substance. You can take your pick on who I mean for each. :up:

~mybills

Can I get credit for all three at the same time?

mybills
03-25-2008, 09:33 AM
lol, I don't think so, DB.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM

It is no better than people supporting a campaign simply because they don't like the other person.

Nevermind that there are real issues at hand around here.

Mr. Pink
03-25-2008, 09:47 AM
So are the ghosts in charge of this rag?

mybills
03-25-2008, 10:03 AM
So are the ghosts in charge of this rag?
There is a ghost writer, but I can't tell you who it is.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Well Casper should have just made an issue of the signature instead of making some crap up.

Michael82
03-25-2008, 10:25 AM
The fact that this crappy ass paper is strongly supporting MBB and bashing the LA Playa campaign definitely makes me glad I voted for the LA Playa/northernbillfan campaign! :up:

mybills
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
The fact that this crappy ass paper is strongly supporting MBB
:shakeno:

Michael82
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
:shakeno:
come on....you kissed his ass several times throughout this campaign.

We all know that the PC Times supports the MBB/freeman ticket. You can admit it. :up:

Bling
03-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Personally, one of you is totally boring, another is lacking balls, and the other is lacking substance.

Gunz, Bedard, Playa.

mybills
03-25-2008, 10:43 AM
come on....you kissed his ass several times throughout this campaign.

We all know that the PC Times supports the MBB/freeman ticket. You can admit it. :up:
No Michael, you are absolutely wrong. I supported that ticket over Beer & pussy. According to L.A. Playa, that is no longer an issue. So please stfu.

Thanks!
~mybills

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Gunz, Bedard, Playa.

I believe it is a fliping of the first and third.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I thought it was Playa, Gunz, Bedard