PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking up for the MBB campaign

The King
03-25-2008, 09:53 AM
I was just talking to a homeless guy and he said when he is elected President, he would make me his chief of staff!

Maybe I am a politician after all.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 09:59 AM
I was just talking to a homeless guy and he said when he is elected President, he would make me his chief of staff!

:rofl: Now you're really getting desperate, taking a shot at me, Im flattered honestly, so thank you.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:01 AM

I made a homeless* guy my vice presidential candidate for this election, so there.

*Chern's actual living conditions may vary.

The King
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
:rofl: Now you're really getting desperate, taking a shot at me, Im flattered honestly, so thank you.

No Im serious. I gave a homeless guy a coffee. He told me he was going to run for politcal office and I would be his chief of staff.

Giving Back really is rewarding!

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:11 AM
No Im serious. I gave a homeless guy a coffee. He told me he was going to run for politcal office and I would be his chief of staff.

Giving Back really is rewarding!

:up:

I gave a homeless guy a quarter last week and he said he'd never ask me for change again, then today he asked me again. Oh well, what can you do?

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
I made a homeless* guy my vice presidential candidate for this election, so there.

*Chern's actual living conditions may vary.

:rofl:

I just LOOK homeless. I pay property taxes on my cardboard box!