PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
I am an elected official in the real world, as an alderman, as a member of the board of directors of the local hospital foundation, and as a member of the county economic development board. I am also a notary, so that is a plus too.

Member here since July 2002.

Former moderator (and mod of the year in 2005), I left on my own accord - I do not want to be a moderator again, and would refuse that aspect of the prize if elected.

I am of the school of hands off moderating with zero tolerance for trolls and spammers when complaints are filed, Against exclusive No-TOS content, For the abolishment of Rep and Postcount.

Thank you.

LtFinFan66
03-25-2008, 10:14 AM
You better pull out all the stops Gunz

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:15 AM
You better pull out all the stops Gunz

If I go down in flames, I will do so with honor and integrity. I won't resort to mudslinging, half truths and bull****.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 10:15 AM
I agree with about 99% of your campaign.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:17 AM

Just because Im curious what is the 1% you dont agree with?

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:17 AM

I appreciate that. Too bad I can't convert that into votes. :up:

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
You got good ideas for sure, some I definitely agree with

LtFinFan66
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
If I go down in flames, I will do so with honor and integrity. I won't resort to mudslinging, half truths and bull****.:clap:

Bling
03-25-2008, 10:19 AM
I would've voted for you if it was tighter, but you're down 13. I don't think you can make that up.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Just because Im curious what is the 1% you dont agree with?

Post counts

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
I would've voted for you if it was tighter, but you're down 13. I don't think you can make that up.

There is a whole day to go, and a majority of my people haven't voted yet. Voting for the leader for that reason is ******ed.

The King
03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
I would also like to remind people that a homeless guy said I would be good enough to be the chief of staff for a real elected official.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Post counts

Interesting, thanks

BlackMetalNinja
I would also like to remind people that a homeless guy said I would be good enough to be the chief of staff for a real elected official.

It wasn't this guy was it?? http://content5.clipmarks.com/image_cache/firstbiggestmost/512/1D22CB4D-A420-4BD4-A563-BFDF13125E1F.jpg

:couch:

Gunzlingr
Post counts

So because I have more posts than you, that makes me a better poster? I don't think so. Get rid of it, as it symbolizes nothing.

The King
03-25-2008, 10:24 AM
It wasn't this guy was it?? http://content5.clipmarks.com/image_cache/firstbiggestmost/512/1D22CB4D-A420-4BD4-A563-BFDF13125E1F.jpg

:couch:

No he had broken glasses and big puffy goatee.

Bling
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
So because I have more posts than you, that makes me a better poster? I don't think so. Get rid of it, as it symbolizes nothing.

I somewhat agree, but I had a similiar problem at Finheaven. Trust me, people care about their post count.

Dude
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Your epenis size isn't helped by your postcount.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Your epenis size isn't helped by your postcount.

Damnit!

gr8slayer
03-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Abolishment of rep and post count eh? There's something I can agree with you on.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Abolishment of rep and post count eh? There's something I can agree with you on.

That was one issue I totally agreed with EE on. Rep is stupid. It is not because of a Dolphins fan having the most though. I think it jumped the proverbial shark before that.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:09 AM
I don't think post count is important or that it symbolized someone being better than someone else.

I just think it shows how long people have been here and the time they have dedicated at the site.

I guess it isn't a big deal either way.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't think post count is important or that it symbolized someone being better than someone else.

I just think it shows how long people have been here and the time they have dedicated at the site.

I thought your issue was one I brought up and BMN didn't like when I said our campaign wanted to bring the zone back to its former glory and how the zone has changed in recent years with the influx of many new posters, including people like most of the Bedard campaign. I wan't directly criticizing many of you, but that was how it was perceived by BMN and possibly others.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:14 AM

Maybe join date would be more efficient. And Chern is right, this is a direct contrast from what he was scolded by BMN about.

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Maybe join date would be more efficient.
I liked that. I got more respect when it said member# 81 near my user name. :up:
Bring it back!

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:17 AM
I liked that. I got more respect when it said member# 81 near my user name. :up:
Bring it back!

Even better. I am #106 (IIRC).

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:21 AM
I have no idea what went on with BMN. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the same person.

And join date is ok, but still not good enough IMO. I joined back in 04 but didn't actually start taking part on the board for about another 2 years.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Maybe join date would be more efficient. And Chern is right, this is a direct contrast from what he was scolded by BMN about.

I thought your issue was one I brought up and BMN didn't like when I said our campaign wanted to bring the zone back to its former glory and how the zone has changed in recent years with the influx of many new posters, including people like most of the Bedard campaign. I wan't directly criticizing many of you, but that was how it was perceived by BMN and possibly others.

In case you guys were curious... Rockstar and I are in fact, not the same person. he's entitled to his opinions free and clear of mine. My issue was with a statement made by Cher, he clarified, I let it go... no need to drag it back up now.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:22 AM
I have no idea what went on with BMN. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the same person.

And join date is ok, but still not good enough IMO. I joined back in 04 but didn't actually start taking part on the board for about another 2 years.

I joined in '03 I believe and didn't really start posting till '04 I believe.

I know you're not BMN, but I figured it was easy to keep tabs on all the treads in here and read up.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:24 AM
In case you guys were curious... Rockstar and I are in fact, not the same person. he's entitled to his opinions free and clear of mine. My issue was with a statement made by Cher, he clarified, I let it go... no need to drag it back up now.

Yes, I understood that. He asked a question and thought he might be alluding to our discussion, which he aparently wasn't.

RockStar36
I'd like to read now. If I'm part of the problem I'll glady leave. Can you provide a link to thread at hand?

Gunzlingr

Obviously we know, but you represent the same candidate don't you?

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:26 AM
I'd like to read now. If I'm part of the problem I'll glady leave. Can you provide a link to thread at hand?

It's in one of the PC Times 'articles' about running mates. I believe your fellow campaigner just stated that though he didn't agree with my point, he understood it better after I elaborated.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Obviously we know, but you represent the same candidate don't you?

Indeed we do, do you and Cher agree 100% on every single thing? I'm backing Bedard because I agree with him more closely than anybody else in this campaign and I'd assume Rockstar is for the same reason... but I don't know, we don't share a brain.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:41 AM
Indeed we do, do you and Cher agree 100% on every single thing? I'm backing Bedard because I agree with him more closely than anybody else in this campaign and I'd assume Rockstar is for the same reason... but I don't know, we don't share a brain.

Are you sure?

This isn't the first time someone has gotten us confused or thought we were the same person.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Are you sure?

This isn't the first time someone has gotten us confused or thought we were the same person.

I understand this, and I can't really blame you for wanting to be like me, but you can think for yourself... I'll allow it.

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
You must conform and take this seriously.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM

Are you sure? You DO live in NC now, so I assume you had to rent out half of your brain when you moved there.

:D

I get more screwed up by playas people anyway since they all have the same avatar. Lucky I am posting in stealth right now.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you sure? You DO live in NC now, so I assume you had to rent out half of your brain when you moved there.

:D

I get more screwed up by playas people anyway since they all have the same avatar. Lucky I am posting in stealth right now.

Half my brain for double the income :up:

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM

Sweet!

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Stupid and rich. Nice. :up:

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:55 AM

So when you left, you raised the average IQ of both places. Cool.

;)