PDA

View Full Version : Addressing Impartiality In The Press.

mybills
03-25-2008, 10:24 AM
~The PC Times 11:25 am est.

As I've previously stated, this race is a three-way tie in my opinion. One is boring, one lacks balls, and one lacks substance. This followed an accusation that I'm "drooling" over one particular candidate. I'm certainly going to continue to write about anonymous tips that I receive, like about addressing the fact that both the Gunzlingr campaign and the MBBedard campaign refuse to take questions anymore from any member of the L.A. Playa campaign outside of L.A. Playa. "I don't know their reasoning but trying to silence a critic seems awful crappy for somebody wanting to be Zone President." said the tipper.

I read the thread where it was stated. I couldn't decide if they didn't want to be critiqued, or if they just want to deal with the candidate. It's not a Vice President hopeful or a staff member saying that they'd rather talk to Playa, it's the actual candidates. "They are solely targeting one campaign not each other." the source continued. Obviously, this this person is upset by this, although we're not sure if anyone else is at this time. If you have any concerns about this topic, feel free to ask anonymously, or otherwise.

Fairly yours,
~The PC Times

The King
03-25-2008, 10:30 AM
There is no end to debating with Draftboy.... you just end up arguing in circles. But closing the door to Playa is stupid, so if he has any questions I will happily field them.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I would be willing to talk to either Patrick or Mike from the Playa campaign if they ever answered their own questions. Again the Playa campaign starts a thread entitled "running mate Q and A" but all the answers come from Draftboy. If it wasn't bad enough that they can't or won't speak for themselves, Draftboy talks in circles. We in the Gunz/Chern camp would like to actually hear from the candidates for a change.

We respect the MBB and late EE campaigns for at least addressing issues via the candidates and letting us know where they stand.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:48 AM
I would be willing to talk to either Patrick or Mike from the Playa campaign if they ever answered their own questions. Again the Playa campaign starts a thread entitled "running mate Q and A" but all the answers come from Draftboy. If it wasn't bad enough that they can't or won't speak for themselves, Draftboy talks in circles. We in the Gunz/Chern camp would like to actually hear from the candidates for a change.

We respect the MBB and late EE campaigns for at least addressing issues via the candidates and letting us know where they stand.

Over dramatic a bit? I addressed one question in the Running Mate Q&A thread that wasn't directed at me and it wasnt even from you. As for the talking in circles comment, there are very direct answers that you could give to end the discussion topics as I bring them up, however your unwillingness to do so leads to said circles. This is not a one way road, you as an elected official should know that.

L.A. Playa
03-25-2008, 10:49 AM

Gunz,

I have addressed any questions posed to me personally by the other candidates throughout this election, whether it be debates, post debate discussion or in statements made by myself.

I am open to discuss the issues at anytime with any candidate in the appropriate forums. You have run a great campaign.

Good luck the rest of the way, Good luck to your campaign also MBB

L.A. Playa

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 10:49 AM
There is no end to debating with Draftboy.... you just end up arguing in circles. But closing the door to Playa is stupid, so if he has any questions I will happily field them.

Not true there are very clear and direct answers to the questions I ask and all you simply have to do is answer the questions. However you have so far and will continue to be unwilling to do so. Instead you choose to censor me, because thats what I want the Zone President to do.