PDA

View Full Version : Candidate questions from mybills

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:13 AM
MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?

L.A. Playa - You freely admitted to cheating on your ex-wives and lying to them on a regular basis. If you can't tell the truth to your wife, what makes us think you can tell the truth to strangers on the internet?

Gunzlingr - Why exactly are you so against having an exclusive forum such as the NO TOS, when people like myself use it for more personal reasons?

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:16 AM
How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:18 AM
How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.
I agree that's not a good idea, but do you want to get rid of it all together?

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.

chernobylwraiths

I believe she is talking about the No TOS in its current form Gunz, not about Bedard's proposed plan of a BZ No TOS.

L.A. Playa
I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't know that I would get rid of it all together. I would have to talk to the donors and get a general consensus and go from there.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.

There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:21 AM
I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.
yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:22 AM
There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.

Ah, it's been a while. I thought maybe those stopped.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:23 AM

I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.

The King
03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?

Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:26 AM
I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.

What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? :jawdrop: What a novel idea ;)

L.A. Playa
03-25-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!

Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.

See, I let him answer, now I dont' have to, because he said the essentially the same thing I would have. Like I've been trying to say for awhile now... we are who we are, we're not going to change that because it's an election and all the sudden we need to be false or pretentious. We're serious about what Mike can and wants to do for this place... but we're easy going guys with a sense of humor, so you have to deal with that part of us, election or no election.

L.A. Playa
03-25-2008, 11:31 AM
yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?

No need to, the ideas I have pointed out are some proposlas I have come up with to make the Zone a better place if elected. I will propose those and address concerns of fellow Zoners if elected.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.

you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? :jawdrop: What a novel idea ;)

I answer the questions as they posed to our campaign. If you dont like thats tough. Fortunately for me my campaign trusts me enough to answer questions just as they handled some questions for me in my thread. We have a strong team with no weak links whatsoever and we are not only cohesive but we are organized. But I appreciate your concern.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.

If an issue with it arose, lets at least be accurate.

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:36 AM
:blah:.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
That's exactly how I want you to be thinking

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
L.A. I was looking for something solid that says you're not just giving us lip service.
After all, some of your ideas were shot down quickly.

Gunz, I hope you think about my question really hard, because I don't want to lose the NTzone.

MBB, thanks for staying true to yourself, but I think you need to get serious again.

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
I thought this was a game?

L.A. Playa
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
L.A. I was looking for something solid that says you're not just giving us lip service.
After all, some of your ideas were shot down quickly.

Gunz, I hope you think about my question really hard, because I don't want to lose the NTzone.

MBB, thanks for staying true to yourself, but I think you need to get serious again.

When this all started it was all a big joke, when it became an organized game with serious ramifications I became serious because many Zoners PM'ed me with their concern.

So while I am a man who enjoys to joke and laugh and really have fun on these boards I decided to take my fellow Zoners concerns serious and run for them.

Many of the proposals I have made have come from direct concerns from Zoners, I have a heart for people and I have a serious side to me also. I would have not achieved the personal succes in my life if I walked around joking and being sarcastic all day.

I take this election serious, I take the welfare of teh Zone serious and I tkae the concern of my fellow Zoners serious.

Since this Election became official I have not wavered on my stance to stand for my fellow Zoner and I will not waver if chosen to be President. Iwill fight everyday for all the concerns that have been and will be addressed in the future to let my fellow Zoners voices be heard.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
I thought this was a game?

According to Shelby it is... I don't think anybody else views it as such anymore however.

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah, it's not like we're offering a salary or anything. And the Zone White House was reposessed, so that's out too.

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:45 AM

As for the “games” currently played in the TZ, almost all deal with scantily clad women and whether men want to “bang” them or not. Fundamentally there is nothing wrong with this, but remember we have several underage and female zoners that might find this offensive and drive them away from the zone because of them. My proposal to move them to the NO-TOS part of the board is a slight change, the majority of members who participate in these games are donors anyway so why not make the TZ more family and gender friendly? <o:p></o:p>

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah, it's not like we're offering a salary or anything. And the Zone White House was repossessed, so that's out too.

Dammit... I was hoping Bedard would let me crash here if he wins...

http://www.respect.gov.uk/uploadedImages/Members_site/Articles/Sharing_your_experience/Case_studies/Submitted_case_studies/Blackpool_CrackHouse.jpg

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
As you can see, you take my words literal. One minute you are for beer and pussy, you know, because you're a PLAYA, and the next you want to clean it up. Stupid.

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Ooooh - flip-flopper....

RockStar36

http://www.respect.gov.uk/uploadedImages/Members_site/Articles/Sharing_your_experience/Case_studies/Submitted_case_studies/Blackpool_CrackHouse.jpg

When did you visit Erie?

Dude

http://www.respect.gov.uk/uploadedImages/Members_site/Articles/Sharing_your_experience/Case_studies/Submitted_case_studies/Blackpool_CrackHouse.jpgWe fell behind on the payments. Sorry 'booot that.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
We fell behind on the payments. Sorry 'booot that.

That would never happen if you had a damn CFO running this place!

mybills
When this all started it was all a big joke, when it became an organized game with serious ramifications I became serious because many Zoners PM'ed me with their concern.

So while I am a man who enjoys to joke and laugh and really have fun on these boards I decided to take my fellow Zoners concerns serious and run for them.

Many of the proposals I have made have come from direct concerns from Zoners, I have a heart for people and I have a serious side to me also. I would have not achieved the personal succes in my life if I walked around joking and being sarcastic all day.

I take this election serious, I take the welfare of teh Zone serious and I tkae the concern of my fellow Zoners serious.

Since this Election became official I have not wavered on my stance to stand for my fellow Zoner and I will not waver if chosen to be President. Iwill fight everyday for all the concerns that have been and will be addressed in the future to let my fellow Zoners voices be heard.
That's a much better answer. Thank you! :bf1:

L.A. Playa

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>

That is not banning it in anyway, shape or form, I am sorry you took it that and sorry that you continue to say that I am opposed to the game.

I have gotten PM's since I have started my campaign stating they do in fact find those games offensive and asked why they are allowed to be conducted on an all ages website.

I am running to champion the concerns of my fellow Zoners and let their voices be heard.

Dude
03-25-2008, 11:50 AM
That would never happen if you had a damn CFO running this place!We had one...barely. He was struggling, so we traded him to the Range.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
That is not banning it in anyway, shape or form, I am sorry you took it that and sorry that you continue to say that I am opposed to the game.

I have gotten PM's since I have started my campaign stating they do in fact find those games offensive and asked why they are allowed to be conducted on an all ages website.

I am running to champion the concerns of my fellow Zoners and let their voices be heard.

Maybe those people should address the creator of the games if they find them to be a problem so he could consider whether or not to remove them. Better yet, why not contact the current admin viewed to be in charge of this place about it and have him address the problem???

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
According to Shelby it is... I don't think anybody else views it as such anymore however.
You play games to win, or just for fun? I play them to win but I have fun doing it.

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
You play games to win, or just for fun? I play them to win but I have fun doing it.

Exactly, and far too many people have tried to remove any ounce of fun from this particular game.

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Maybe those people should address the creator of the games if they find them to be a problem so he could consider whether or not to remove them. Better yet, why not contact the current admin viewed to be in charge of this place about it and have him address the problem???
I was wondering that, myself.

LtBillsFan66
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM

:bf1:

RockStar36
03-25-2008, 11:55 AM

You're kidding right?

So your avatar and signature were perfectly ok?

Gunzlingr
03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
It's been real folks, but I have to go help my Aunt and Uncle move.

See ya tomorrow.

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Exactly, and far too many people have tried to remove any ounce of fun from this particular game.

I disagree and I dont think that a lot of people really knew what they were asking for when this whole thing started. Its been nothing for fun for me and for our campaign so far. I dont see where it hasnt been fun, but we may have different ideas about what's fun and what isnt. I do take this pretty seriously and Im not here to just play a game but to put the best candidate in office and whats best for the Zone.

mybills
03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry BMN, but I think you misunderstood me. I've got to agree with DB. I think it can be, should be, and is fun, but if you want to win it can't be all fun all the time. This is why I think your team needs to get serious.

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:19 PM
You're entitled to your opinion, mybills.

mybills
03-25-2008, 12:24 PM
True, Dude. It's a shame when I'm ignored though.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2386658&postcount=15

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:26 PM
You posted that, like, 10 minutes ago.

mybills
03-25-2008, 12:27 PM
yup, and it was ignored all the way into page two. :;

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Impatient, aren't we?

mybills
03-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Impatient, aren't we?
yes, because the only answer I got was not an answer. :mad:

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Will someone answer her?

The King
03-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Once again, those who think I am not taking this seriously are not paying attention. Just because my answers and approach are not cookie cutter doesnt mean I am not taking this serious.

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:47 PM
But we are allowed to have fun, right sir?

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Once again, those who think I am not taking this seriously are not paying attention. Just because my answers and approach are not cookie cutter doesnt mean I am not taking this serious.

I dont think any candidates answers have been cookie cutter so far

The King
03-25-2008, 12:49 PM
But we are allowed to have fun, right sir?

Rock N Roll aint Noise Pollution!

So rock n roll!

Dude
03-25-2008, 12:50 PM
:bf1:

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 04:10 PM

Naw, let's just tell the candidate who likes the games and is the candidate for free beer and pussy that we think the games are offensive. :bs:

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 04:12 PM

Just asking. If you play a game to win, would you resort to cheating? Or if someone on your team was cheating, would you have no problem with it?

BlackMetalNinja
03-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Just asking. If you play a game to win, would you resort to cheating? Or if someone on your team was cheating, would you have no problem with it?

No, in my opinion cheating takes the fun out of a game as well and I would certainly not be in favor of somebody on our team cheating. To my knowledge that certainly hasn't been the case though.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2008, 07:10 PM
No, in my opinion cheating takes the fun out of a game as well and I would certainly not be in favor of somebody on our team cheating. To my knowledge that certainly hasn't been the case though.

Just wondering how you feel about that. I personally feel the same way. Winning a game by cheating isn't winning at all. Thank you for your candor.

jamze132
03-26-2008, 10:42 AM

So which candidate paid you off to do nothing but bash Playa?

LtFinFan66
03-26-2008, 10:50 AM
So which candidate paid you off to do nothing but bash Playa?:scratch:

Dude
03-26-2008, 11:23 AM
So which candidate paid you off to do nothing but bash Playa?Since when is asking a question considered "bashing"?

Oh - is this bashing too?

mybills
03-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Since when is asking a question considered "bashing"?

Oh - is this bashing too?
Just call him, Mikey the II.

HAMMER
03-26-2008, 09:24 PM
So which candidate paid you off to do nothing but bash Playa?
No one, she just has a major hard-on for Bedard.

jamze132
03-27-2008, 02:24 AM
No one, she just has a major hard-on for Bedard.
I could believe that.

mybills
03-27-2008, 06:01 PM
tards