PDA

View Full Version : Thomas DeCoud

jack1022
03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/thomas-decoud?id=1357

best tackler coming out..CB/Sfty.. Id like in the 3rd round

DraftBoy
03-25-2008, 01:46 PM
I dont see him last till Round 3 he's the #2 safety in the draft depending on which posistion you put Reggie Smith at.

mysticsoto
03-25-2008, 01:49 PM
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/thomas-decoud?id=1357

best tackler coming out..CB/Sfty.. Id like in the 3rd round

At worst, he'll be gone by mid 2nd rd...

PECKERWOOD
03-26-2008, 10:37 AM
I dont see him last till Round 3 he's the #2 safety in the draft depending on which posistion you put Reggie Smith at.

DeJuan Morgan ring a bell? lol, weird first name and I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly.

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 10:47 AM
DeJuan Morgan ring a bell? lol, weird first name and I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly.

Yea and he's the #3 or #4 safety behind Smith, Phillips, DeCoud

PECKERWOOD
03-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Yea and he's the #3 or #4 safety behind Smith, Phillips, DeCoud

Why do you feel that way? What part of his game don't ya like?

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Why do you feel that way? What part of his game don't ya like?

The solid but not a difference maker type

PECKERWOOD
03-26-2008, 11:14 AM
The solid but not a difference maker type

Ah, so in other words, a Donte Whitner-type? :up:

coastal
03-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Tyrell Johnson from Arkansas State is the strong safety that Perry is looking for.

He'd allow Donte to move to SS sooner than later.

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Tyrell Johnson from Arkansas State is the strong safety that Perry is looking for.

He'd allow Donte to move to SS sooner than later.

Or Josh Barrett from Arizona State a little later

coastal
03-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Or Josh Barrett from Arizona State a little laterI wouldn't take Josh until the 5th or 6th. Dude was apparently benched this past year.

He has all the talent in the world, but that screams huge red flag to me.

I don't know the details of the benching.

Tyrell on the other hand... played in a crap conference, but was defensive player of the year. He's an animal and one of those guys that just has that football player feel about him.

I think you have to take him in the 3rd if you want him.

That's too bad for the Bills because I really see them going linebacker in the 3rd after two offensive players.

DraftBoy
03-28-2008, 07:45 AM
I wouldn't take Josh until the 5th or 6th. Dude was apparently benched this past year.

He has all the talent in the world, but that screams huge red flag to me.

I don't know the details of the benching.

Tyrell on the other hand... played in a crap conference, but was defensive player of the year. He's an animal and one of those guys that just has that football player feel about him.

I think you have to take him in the 3rd if you want him.

That's too bad for the Bills because I really see them going linebacker in the 3rd after two offensive players.

I agree with Johnson being the better prospect though I do have Barrett higher because when he plays with focus he's a beast himself. His size, and speed (4.34-40) are unparalleled by any SS in the draft and he can hit and make a play on the ball. However he has to maintain focus. I dont see Barrett getting out of Round 3, not that he's worth that, but with his combine and pro day numbers. He struggled this past year but his Junior year he shined with 3 INT's, 82 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1 sack and 6 PD's. But for him its all about focus.