PDA

View Full Version : I have Some Questions...

Valerie
03-26-2008, 11:44 AM
1 - Regardless of who wins, will the losers* be willing to work with the winner to make BFZ a better place and possibly implement some of their ideas?

2 - Will the winner be willing to accept and work with the losers* and possibly put them on their staff? There are a lot of good people and good ideas out there that anyone who wins would benefit from using and implementing.

3 - Will my vote negatively affect me and my friendships with the people I don't vote for? Will any of you take my vote personally?

*Please note that I use the term "Losers" VERY loosely. I don't think any of you are losers and I believe all of you have a lot to contribute!

L.A. Playa
03-26-2008, 11:46 AM
1 - Regardless of who wins, will the losers* be willing to work with the winner to make BFZ a better place and possibly implement some of their ideas?

2 - Will the winner be willing to accept and work with the losers* and possibly put them on their staff? There are a lot of good people and good ideas out there that anyone who wins would benefit from using and implementing.

3 - Will my vote negatively affect me and my friendships with the people I don't vote for? Will any of you take my vote personally?

*Please note that I use the term "Losers" VERY loosely. I don't think any of you are losers and I believe all of you have a lot to contribute!

1. yes

2. yes

3. no

Bill Brasky
03-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Playa and I have always had a good relationship. If the MBB/Freeman ticket were to lose, I wouldn't have a problem working with him to solve some of the greater issues of the zone.

Some of his cabinet members, however, are completely arrogant and offer nothing to this place but their holier-than-thou nonsense.

R. Rich
03-26-2008, 11:50 AM

No.

Doubtful.

What friendships?

RockStar36
03-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Of course I would take it personally Valerie

The King
03-26-2008, 12:39 PM
1 - Regardless of who wins, will the losers* be willing to work with the winner to make BFZ a better place and possibly implement some of their ideas? I have always done that. Long before this election.

2 - Will the winner be willing to accept and work with the losers* and possibly put them on their staff? There are a lot of good people and good ideas out there that anyone who wins would benefit from using and implementing. Thats one of my reasons for running, I want to be a go to person for all zoners. While I have ideas of my own, the president really should be the voice of the people.

If your worried about this, you deffenly dont know me. Im looking foward to wrapping this up so I can start talking to Gunz and Playa again.

Gunzlingr
03-26-2008, 12:44 PM
1. Why not?

2. Why not?

3. Most Definitely :mad:

Valerie
03-26-2008, 12:48 PM
You didn't answer my third question, Bedard.

Gunz, I've already said I was sorry. :sorry: :bighug: :pet: What more do you want? :broken:

Gunzlingr
03-26-2008, 12:50 PM

Gunz, I've already said I was sorry. :sorry: :bighug: :pet: What more do you want? :broken:

You broke my heart valerie, I don't know if any amount of time will heal it again. :teary:

The King
03-26-2008, 12:59 PM

? :broken:

I did. I just put it in the wrong spot!

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2008, 08:27 PM
1. Why not?

2. Why not?

3. Most Definitely :mad:

Ditto!