PDA

View Full Version : How long until we go bankrupt again?

JD
03-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Golisano will most likely get his first taste of losing big bucks with not making the playoffs this season.

Do you think he will panic? Possibly listen to the fans out crys to change things up in the front office?? Do you think he will urge a change in the locker room, possibly bring in new faces?

I dont think so.

His number one priority is saving money and working his team as a business.

Quinn will probably convince him that he has plenty of talent coming up from Rochester and that there is no immediate need for new players. Quinn is Gollys second hand man and Tom has absolutely no idea how to run a ****ing team so he depends on Quinns insight.

So far, thats gotten us quite far hasnt it?

I am so over this team and its management, its almost laughable at this point.

Thank you for listening to my rant, now **** off.

Dr. Lecter
03-26-2008, 12:44 PM
If he dumps Reiger he is an idiot.

Ebenezer
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I foresee many an empty seat next year.

And if "Golly" is trusting Quinn then this team is in deep crap. Quinn is not a hockey-man either - he's an attorney.

Nighthawk
03-26-2008, 12:58 PM
I foresee many an empty seat next year.

And if "Golly" is trusting Quinn then this team is in deep crap. Quinn is not a hockey-man either - he's an attorney.

I think that is the biggest problem with this organization...Larry Quinn. He is the cancer that has killed this team.

RockStar36
03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
I have a problem with Quinn but the rest are fine.

Ebenezer
03-26-2008, 01:00 PM
I think that is the biggest problem with this organization...Larry Quinn. He is the cancer that has killed this team.
All depends on who set the budget. TG has the money to take it to the edge but they set up an internal cap. Lots of things go into it though. Who made the real decisions on DB/CD, etc. These guys are not bunglers. They just didn't let things go. There was a plan. The question is "who hatched it"?

bigbub2352
03-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Quinn is an *******, he is the major problem and he completely single handedly ****ed this organization up, we are the minor league development squad for the rest of the NHL

JD
03-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Quinn is an *******, he is the major problem and he completely single handedly ****ed this organization up, we are the minor league development squad for the rest of the NHL

QFT!!

(always wanted to say that, still not sure what it means :snicker: )