X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PISSCHUNK
    • Apr 2003

Devin Thomas -- WR

Devin Thomas...Michigan State WR Devin Thomas told Sirius NFL Radio that he has a good feeling about the Buffalo Bills organization after a recent visit with the team...Thomas also has visits scheduled with the Philadelphia Eagles on April 8th and the Minnesota Vikings, after his trip to Philadelphia.

Late
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Devin Thomas -- WR

i have been saying this over and over again Devon Thomas will be the pisk at 11, and we will either trade out and take him in the 20s if a deal cant be made he will be the pick at 11, i like him alot and think he is a bigger faster version of Reed (andre) i just got a feeling about him
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
      i have been saying this over and over again Devon Thomas will be the pisk at 11, and we will either trade out and take him in the 20s if a deal cant be made he will be the pick at 11, i like him alot and think he is a bigger faster version of Reed (andre) i just got a feeling about him
      if we end up having 2 burners, we'll need a big armed qb to maximize the potential.

I hope Trent is pumping hard.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

i dont question trents arm strength at all, he put the long balls last year right on the money, that was an unfair knock on him in my opinion, he makes all the throws with accuracy,
        We can always draft a 2 WR in the later rds with size to compliment the red zone but 6ft 2 218lbs is a big WR, and looks the part of an andre Johnson 4.4 speed helps as well
        Also DThomas excels after the catch so even if u think TE's arm is suspect he can dump them off short and intermediate routes and let DThomas do the rest
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Patti120
          • Aug 2004

Plus from the video of Trent on BB.com it looks like he has been hitting either the buffett or the gym like a madman this offseason.

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

He did look bigger
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

like i said in another post.. i consider chad johnson a big wr.. and he is only 6'1" and 190lbs.

it is all about how you play. chad johnson plays like a big boy.. as long as they feel thomas plays that way, im cool with that.

terrell owens is 6'3" - 218. that is one inch taller and 2 lbs heavier..

as nice as it would be to have a guy like hardy that is 6'7", a 6'2" wr is still bigger than 99% of the cbs he will face.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

I have no problem with Thomas... but to me he is more of an Evans replacement.

Some how we need to get Hardy in a Bills uni. 6' 7" is near impossible to beat on jump balls. I have a feeling Hardy is climbing up the charts. He definitely won't be there in the 2nd round when we pick IMO.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  if we end up having 2 burners, we'll need a big armed qb to maximize the potential.

I hope Trent is pumping hard.
                  Either that or we will have to wait until Trent gets injured! No offense to TE, but I need to see him play a full year w/o getting hurt before I bank our future with him, JMO.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl
                    I have no problem with Thomas... but to me he is more of an Evans replacement.

Some how we need to get Hardy in a Bills uni. 6' 7" is near impossible to beat on jump balls. I have a feeling Hardy is climbing up the charts. He definitely won't be there in the 2nd round when we pick IMO.
                    There is no question Hardy is a first round pick but I'm not sure if Devin Thomas is worth it at #11. I like his comments though, can't help but pull for a guy who thinks our organization is special. I hope we trade down a bit and take him.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i dont think it is guarentee that hardy is a 1st rounder.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        i dont think it is guarentee that hardy is a 1st rounder.
                        yeah its a hard call right now. There is a huge shakeup in WR rankings and it just proves how close all the top WR's are in comparison...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          like i said in another post.. i consider chad johnson a big wr.. and he is only 6'1" and 190lbs.

it is all about how you play. chad johnson plays like a big boy.. as long as they feel thomas plays that way, im cool with that.

terrell owens is 6'3" - 218. that is one inch taller and 2 lbs heavier..

as nice as it would be to have a guy like hardy that is 6'7", a 6'2" wr is still bigger than 99% of the cbs he will face.
                          I always thought MAtt Jones would play bigger than his 6'6" height and his 39.5 vertical having played basketball in college. He doesn't and considering where he was drafted isn't playing to his potential.

I guess this is what they mean , "is he a football player" to go with a players high characted.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

looks like tarzan, plays like jane.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i think lee evans plays pretty big for a guy that is 5'11. so does marvin harrison and reggie wayne.

all i know is i want a receiver that can get open and beat people. in the end, size is great.. but i just want someone who is GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                              X