PDA

View Full Version : MBB's Address

The King
03-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Allow me to address a few things here.

1. Winning or Losing this election will not change my contributions to the zone.

2. My stance on my staff is the same it was from the beginning. These guys are all great posters who contribute to the zone daily, whether you like their content or not. Please remember they are not the ones running for President. If you have problems with certain members PM me. But I will not censor them.

3. I have come to understand the roll of Zone President quite well. The position will come in right under a MOD. Its not a position of power its a position of opportunity. I look to be that personal contact for all zoners from 20 posts to 20,000. Thats always what I have stood for. While the debates are great, at the end of the day I am here for you, the zoners. So if you want promises and an action plan, you should think about voting elsewhere. If you want someone who will address you personally and bring your concerns to the table. thats what I stand for. I have worked my way up, and I have always felt that a middle man was needed. Thats who I am.

Thank You for taking the time to read this. I look foward to the opportunity of serving as your first Billszone President.

All the Best,

Michael Bedard

LtBillsFan66
03-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I will be a loyal Assistant President.

shelby
03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Well said, Bedahd.

The King
03-26-2008, 02:27 PM
I will be a loyal Assistant President.

Assistant "to the" President.

casdhf
03-26-2008, 02:27 PM
I have to vote for Bedard. After reading post after post by draftboy trying to show off his political jargon, my initial thoughts of voting playa have gone away.

Put a muzzle on the toddler and I'll come back to ya, Playa!

LtBillsFan66
03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Assistant "to the" President.

same thing

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I have to vote for Bedard. After reading post after post by draftboy trying to show off his political jargon, my initial thoughts of voting playa have gone away.

Political Jargon? Speech Patterns and Mannerisms? Thats psychology not politics. But you have made your decision, best of luck to you!

The King
03-26-2008, 02:31 PM

I appreciate the support. Hopefully you will back me as your candidate for President, because you feel I am the right choice.

casdhf
03-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Political Jargon? Speech Patterns and Mannerisms? Thats psychology not politics. But you have made your decision, best of luck to you! It's tough to have speech patters when you're typing. But, besides that, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

Yes, Jargon. You're using 150 words when 7 will do.

LtBillsFan66
03-26-2008, 02:35 PM
It's tough to have speech patters when you're typing. But, besides that, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

Bedard is a man of action.

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 02:35 PM
It's tough to have speech patters when you're typing. But, besides that, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

Interesting...hazard of the job I suppose, oh well

Like I said best of luck to you!

casdhf
03-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks, boy.

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks, boy.

:up:

casdhf
03-26-2008, 02:39 PM
I can't believe I have found you more annoying than blackmetalninja. :ill:

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 02:42 PM
I can't believe I have found you more annoying than blackmetalninja. :ill:

Happens, there are a lot of people who find me annoying, again a hazard of my job.

RockStar36
03-26-2008, 02:43 PM
:rofl:

Vote Bedard...his staff is less annoying!

casdhf
03-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Happens, there are a lot of people who find me annoying, again a hazard of my job. Eventually you'll just stop replying right?

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Eventually you'll just stop replying right?

Not likely

casdhf
03-26-2008, 03:05 PM
I know, it goes with the job, we know what you do.

By the way, we've managed to hijack Bedard's thread.

DraftBoy
03-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I know, it goes with the job, we know what you do.

By the way, we've managed to hijack Bedard's thread.

Yea we could stop I guess. Deal?

casdhf
03-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Sounds good.

mybills
03-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Eventually you'll just stop replying right?
:spit:

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
:rofl:

Vote Bedard...his staff is less annoying!

:gag:

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Allow me to address a few things here.

1. Winning or Losing this election will not change my contributions to the zone.

2. My stance on my staff is the same it was from the beginning. These guys are all great posters who contribute to the zone daily, whether you like their content or not. Please remember they are not the ones running for President. If you have problems with certain members PM me. But I will not censor them.

3. I have come to understand the roll of Zone President quite well. The position will come in right under a MOD. Its not a position of power its a position of opportunity. I look to be that personal contact for all zoners from 20 posts to 20,000. Thats always what I have stood for. While the debates are great, at the end of the day I am here for you, the zoners. So if you want promises and an action plan, you should think about voting elsewhere. If you want someone who will address you personally and bring your concerns to the table. thats what I stand for. I have worked my way up, and I have always felt that a middle man was needed. Thats who I am.

Thank You for taking the time to read this. I look foward to the opportunity of serving as your first Billszone President.

All the Best,

Michael Bedard
Just what we need. Another lackey. :limp:

Great.