PDA

View Full Version : Important Announcement

Gunzlingr
03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Obviously I am no longer in the race for zone president, so I am going to decide on who to endorse tomorrow morning. Feel free to state you cases as to why I should endorse you, bribe me with zonebucks, whatever.

Tomorrow morning sometime I will announce the lucky winner in this thread.

Thank you and good night.

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Obviously I am no longer in the race for zone president, so I am going to decide on who to endorse tomorrow morning. Feel free to state you cases as to why I should endorse you, bribe me with zonebucks, whatever.

Tomorrow morning sometime I will announce the lucky winner in this thread.

Thank you and good night.

Your decision will have a profound effect on whom I endorse as well.

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 10:54 AM
After going over where both Playa and MBB stand, and determining which of the two match up most closely to what I wanted to accomplish, I have decided to throw my support to Mr. Michael Bedard.

The decision wasn't as hard as it would have been 3 days ago since actions and statements made the decision for me. I encourage all those that supported Chern and I during the campaign to vote for MBB from here on out.

Thank you.

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 10:56 AM
:bf1:

LtFinFan66
03-27-2008, 10:58 AM
After going over where both Playa and MBB stand, and determining which of the two match up most closely to what I wanted to accomplish, I have decided to throw my support to Mr. Michael Bedard.

The decision wasn't as hard as it would have been 3 days ago since actions and statements made the decision for me. I encourage all those that supported Chern and I during the campaign to vote for MBB from here on out.

Thank you.Sorry but some comments were made over the course of this election by the MBB camp that has swayed me into the Playa camp. Sorry Gunz

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Sorry but some comments were made over the course of this election by the MBB camp that has swayed me into the Playa camp. Sorry Gunz

Sorry to hear that Dan.

The King
03-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Thank You for your support Gunz! I cant formally make you part of my team due to the rules of the election. But I hope you dont mind if I come
to you for advice.

I hope your crew will consider backing us as well.
I plan on being the voice of the zone and share a lot of
the sames beliefs as you. I do not want to be a hammer or shell out
warning points. I simply want to be a voice in the moderator forum.

LtFinFan66
03-27-2008, 11:00 AM
There was some anti-Fin Fan sentiment out there:sadwalk:

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
I also will support the Bedard camp. He is the one that I align with on most issues in and out of the zone.

I wish the Playa camp good luck.

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Could one of the Mbb campaign change my user title to reflect my decision, please?

Dude
03-27-2008, 11:04 AM
:up:

DraftBoy

Thank you.

While our campaign is obviously deeply disappointed in your decision to endorse our opponent. We do wish the best of luck in the future.

Dude
chern?

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:05 AM
There was some anti-Fin Fan sentiment out there:sadwalk:

Remember how we patched things up Dan? I think that Mr. Bedard can extend an olive branch if your mind isn't totally made up. As much as I hate the team you support, you are a valuable asset to the Zone.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Could one of the Mbb campaign change my user title to reflect my decision, please?

Yes, mine as well along with my avatar.

Dude
03-27-2008, 11:06 AM
What do you want as your avatar?

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
If Im now no longer censored since Gunz is no longer a candidate may I ask what ultimately swung your endorsement? I promise no rebuttal.

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 11:08 AM
I'd like to say that I initially reached out to Lt long before he endorsed anybody. Sorry to hear your decision Lt.

Bedard's record as a peace maker and uniter is off the charts.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:11 AM
What do you want as your avatar?

something shiny, I like that color

how about a vote for MBB with a unicorn in it.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I'd like to say that I initially reached out to Lt long before he endorsed anybody. Sorry to hear your decision Lt.

I reached out to him before I found out he was the VP for the Irishman.

Dude
03-27-2008, 11:14 AM
something shiny, I like that color

how about a vote for MBB with a unicorn in it.I don't have anything like that on hand.

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 11:16 AM
If Im now no longer censored since Gunz is no longer a candidate may I ask what ultimately swung your endorsement? I promise no rebuttal.
2 things.

1. You. I like you, but it pissed me off that when somebody asked a question of Playa or NBF you answered it 90% of the time (and twisted and spun it 100% of the time). It made it seem that they were just puppets with no thoughts of their own. It was especially bad the last few days, and then you accused me of being in cahoots with MBB, and that added to my disgust.

2. I mentioned being bribed, and 1 of your cronies actually insulted me by offering me a six figure bribe. I wouldn't have taken a cent, as that is a disgrace. I never received even 1 pm from MBBs camp asking for support let alone attempting to buy my vote.

The King
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
2. I mentioned being bribed, and 1 of your cronies actually insulted me by offering me a six figure bribe. I wouldn't have taken a cent, as that is a disgrace. I never received even 1 pm from MBBs camp asking for support let alone attempting to buy my vote.

Please ignore the PM i just sent you....:eek:

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I don't have anything like that on hand.

then use something that hasn't been used as an avatar yet please

BlackMetalNinja
03-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Dan, I sincerely hope you didn't take my thread about no fish fans seriously... We do have Pats fans and Jets fans on board, so it obviously wasn't serious. You know you're one of my favorite zoners here, but you also know I can't resist giving you **** about your choice in teams.

If you honestly feel that Playa better represents you as a candidate, by all means vote for him, but don't take my bashing seriously in this case either!

LtBillsFan66
03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Gunz, I know you appreciate people who get things done. Simply ask yourself 2 things. 1) who has done more for the Zone and 2) who do you think will continue to make the Zone better.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Gunz, I know you appreciate people who get things done. Simply ask yourself 2 things. 1) who has done more for the Zone and 2) who do you think will continue to make the Zone better.

He has already said that he is supporting MBB.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 11:37 AM

Thank you.

oh wow how shocking even Helen Keller knew who you were going to back.

LtFinFan66
03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Dan, I sincerely hope you didn't take my thread about no fish fans seriously... We do have Pats fans and Jets fans on board, so it obviously wasn't serious. You know you're one of my favorite zoners here, but you also know I can't resist giving you **** about your choice in teams.

If you honestly feel that Playa better represents you as a candidate, by all means vote for him, but don't take my bashing seriously in this case either!I don't take anything you say seriously

BAM
03-27-2008, 11:40 AM
That means all 7 of your votes from the last primary go to Bedard now. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
03-27-2008, 11:41 AM
He has already said that he is supporting MBB.

Excellent. I'm sure you have similar values as Gunz has.

BlackMetalNinja
03-27-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't take anything you say seriously

Good! I think...

casdhf
03-27-2008, 11:47 AM
That means all 7 of your votes from the last primary go to Bedard now. :snicker: I'm pretty sure those 7 would put Bedard over the top. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

LtFinFan66
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Good! I think...:rofl:

BAM
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure those 7 would put Bedard over the top. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

:jawdrop: Geeez I just checked the poll again and Bedard picked up some major ground! Damn!

When I voted Playa was crushing everybody.

Funny though.. I've never seen quite a few of the voters in that poll though. :couch:

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 11:54 AM

I have never been attacked by Playa/NBF, I can't say the same about MB or Gunz.

Mr. Pink
03-27-2008, 12:01 PM
What a shock?

Who saw this coming?

Like this wasn't planned from the start or anything.

Really groundbreaking that Gunz is supporting MBB now. If you didn't realize that this would have happened from the start, you've smoked away too many brain cells over the years.

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I have never been attacked by Playa/NBF, I can't say the same about MB or Gunz.

I'm gonna guess that it's hard to attack someone when you're never on the board.

Regardless, it's your vote and you're free to do what you want with it.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm gonna guess that it's hard to attack someone when you're never on the board.

:huh:

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 12:10 PM
I meant Playa. He can't attack anyone if he isn't here.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 12:14 PM
I meant Playa. He can't attack anyone if he isn't here.

Playa has been a member since Join Date: 08-10-2003, with 18,419 posts. He may not be here everyday but who is? I don't blame someone for having a life outside the Bills message board. More people should try it.

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Says the person who counts to himself....

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Says the person who counts to himself....

And who thought counting would make so many other posters such whine asses?

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 12:26 PM
:idunno:

This is just my opinion....but I'm glad Playa has an outside life and whether or not anyone else has one can't be called into question. I'm on this board quite a bit, but it's also when I'm at work. When I leave work I do have a social life and I don't just sit around refreshing the BZ. I'm sure many people are like this.

And all those things aside, if Playa has such a fabulous life that he isn't around as often, I think that speaks volumes for his campaign. I want a president who is consistently here making an effort to better the boards.

BlackMetalNinja
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
What a shock?

Who saw this coming?

Really groundbreaking that Gunz is supporting MBB now. If you didn't realize that this would have happened from the start, you've smoked away too many brain cells over the years.

Why is this such a problem? True or not, and I can safely say that I have not had a single discussion with the Gunz campaign about them possibly joining up with us if/when they were eliminated, why does it matter either way?

Surely they have the right to vote for whoever they want just like anybody else right? You act like it's a big setup/conspiracy to topple Playa or something.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2008, 12:34 PM

And all those things aside, if Playa has such a fabulous life that he isn't around as often, I think that speaks volumes for his campaign. I want a president who is consistently here making an effort to better the boards.

MB: Join Date: 06-16-2004
PostsTotal Posts: 18,326 (13.28 posts per day)

LAP: Join Date: 08-10-2003
PostsTotal Posts: 18,419 (10.89 posts per day)

I'd have to say that overall they are both here about the equal amount of time.

MB seems like he been here alot more recently due to his spamming of the twilight zone with BoB, Deal or No deal, or March Madness things. Which I beleive all those poll kind of things should have their own forum.

BlackMetalNinja
03-27-2008, 12:37 PM

MB seems like he been here alot more recently due to his spamming of the twilight zone with BoB, Deal or No deal, or March Madness things. Which I believe all those poll kind of things should have their own forum.

You call it spamming, many call it the majority of entertainment actually taking place in said forums. You seem very disgruntled since this whole counting conspiracy took place. Did Playa promise to reinstate them counting towards your post count or something?

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 12:43 PM

This is just my opinion....but I'm glad Playa has an outside life and whether or not anyone else has one can't be called into question. I'm on this board quite a bit, but it's also when I'm at work. When I leave work I do have a social life and I don't just sit around refreshing the BZ. I'm sure many people are like this.

Look we've addressed this multiple times. Playa reads every post made in this forum, where does it say that a candidate is required to comment on every comment made about him. If you look at whose viewing the forum his name is constantly on that list throughout the day.

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 12:43 PM
2 things.

1. You. I like you, but it pissed me off that when somebody asked a question of Playa or NBF you answered it 90% of the time (and twisted and spun it 100% of the time). It made it seem that they were just puppets with no thoughts of their own. It was especially bad the last few days, and then you accused me of being in cahoots with MBB, and that added to my disgust.

I appreciate your honesty, thank you

Dude
03-27-2008, 12:55 PM
then use something that hasn't been used as an avatar yet please:up:

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 01:12 PM

MB seems like he been here alot more recently due to his spamming of the twilight zone with BoB, Deal or No deal, or March Madness things. Which I beleive all those poll kind of things should have their own forum.

Yeah, it spamming.

Let's just create a sub-forum FOR EVERYTHING so that nothing is found easily. That will work well. I'm sure the Range knows about that.

It's called the Twilight Zone for a reason man. Things like that keep the forum going. Otherwise all we do is piss and moan about the Bills and Sabres.

Dude
03-27-2008, 01:13 PM
It's much more fun to piss and moan about elections.

Mr. Pink
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM

We all have lives outside of Billszone, at least I'd hope so.

Bedard has a life outside the Zone as well, all I keep seeing from people is how Playa doesn't have time to be on the Zone. I'm not singling you out on this point, but you're the latest post that I've seen suggesting that Playa doesn't have time for Zone President duties.

Between Bedards time setting up new games for us all zoners to enjoy, which are great, him trying to set up a band and performing etc, and his many 360 exploits - COD4, Football and now Hockey. All those things take time and effort to do, how do we know Bedard won't have time for the President duties? How do we know he does have time for the added responsibilities?

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 02:31 PM
What a shock?

Who saw this coming?

No it wasn't planned. No one from the MBB camp approached me about it, and I didn't approach them. In fact I was on the fence until DB soured me on Playa.

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 02:33 PM
No it wasn't planned. No one from the MBB camp approached me about it, and I didn't approach them. In fact I was on the fence until DB soured me on Playa.

That reminds me you gave me credit for accusing you and MBB of having a back door deal. Actually that wasnt me, I think FTY initially brought that thought forward and I just simply asked about that one. I had no preconceived notion on that but Ill take full credit for the rest.

Gunzlingr
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
That reminds me you gave me credit for accusing you and MBB of having a back door deal. Actually that wasnt me, I think FTY initially brought that thought forward and I just simply asked about that one. I had no preconceived notion on that but Ill take full credit for the rest.

I must have missed his post, but you were the one to bring it to my attention, so you get the blame :D

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 02:39 PM
I must have missed his post, but you were the one to bring it to my attention, so you get the blame :D

Fair enough I just didnt want to steal FTY's thunder

shelby
03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
cher has a wicked cool new avatar!
:roflmao:

Valerie
03-27-2008, 02:49 PM
:rofl: I thought that was me posting! Damn it Cher! :mad:

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 04:47 PM
:up:

:rofl: NICE!!!

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
cher has a wicked cool new avatar!
:roflmao:

:curtsey:

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM
BTW, thank Dude for that.

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
:rofl: I thought that was me posting! Damn it Cher! :mad:

:oops: forget about the :hump: stuff, Chern. Those werent for you man!!! :sorry:

TacklingDummy
03-28-2008, 06:04 AM
You seem very disgruntled since this whole counting conspiracy took place. Did Playa promise to reinstate them counting towards your post count or something?

I've been disgrunted since the Bills drafted JP Losman. Also one of the person's running for president and the person who endorsed him in this thread were behind some person attacks on me. Sorry but I will not back a couple message board ______ ____ .

I have asked no one to reinstate the counting thread. Unlike many poster's on here I don't cry over something as silly as counting.

BlackMetalNinja
03-28-2008, 06:10 AM
I've been disgrunted since the Bills drafted JP Losman.

I have asked no one to reinstate the counting thread. Unlike many poster's on here I don't cry over something as silly as counting.

Oh, alright... just seemed like the spamming comment was tied in there, but I guess not.

Dude
03-28-2008, 07:06 AM
BTW, thank Dude for that.I updated it to keep it more in line with one of your past avatars. :up: