PDA

View Full Version : I hereby endorse..........

Dr. Lecter
03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
With Gunz and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Cher</st1:place> out of the campaign, I have closely studied the last two candidates and have decided to endorse and support the Bedard/Freeman campaign. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This was not an easy decision. Playa and NBF are also outstanding candidates. In the end, the tenacity and devotion of Bedard, as well as the creativity of Freeman wins out for me. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The grassroots support of Bedard and Freeman is what is needed out of a Zone President. <o:p></o:p>
I encourage other Zone voters to join me in voting and supporting this fine team.<o:p></o:p>

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 11:39 AM
:bf1:

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2008, 03:57 PM
what a joke!

LtBillsFan66
03-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Good choice.

Devin
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Man did Playa call it in his speech the other day! :up:

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Man did Playa call it in his speech the other day! :up:

Call what? I didn't read it all.

YardRat
03-27-2008, 05:08 PM
I haven't decided whether to support Bedard in the final election or attempt to put together a real grass roots write-in campaign.

I just can't support the playa ticket at all.

Devin
03-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Call what? I didn't read it all.

Before the polls closed he said this round he fully got that hed competing against MBB, Gunz, EE and the "fair and unbiased reporting".

THus far hes right!

Its all good though the underdog role will serve us well this last round.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Before the polls closed he said this round he fully got that hed competing against MBB, Gunz, EE and the "fair and unbiased reporting".

THus far hes right!

Its all good though the underdog role will serve us well this last round.

The "fair and unbalanced reporting" called Gunz unelectable.

Personally, I think many of the people voting didn't really look into the issues very deeply. As it was considered a "game" I don't think people took it seriously when they voted. At least I can say that the candidates took it seriously.

Devin
03-27-2008, 05:14 PM
I haven't decided whether to support Bedard in the final election or attempt to put together a real grass roots write-in campaign.

I just can't support the playa ticket at all.

You'll support mbb.

But a write in would be interesting.

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2008, 05:30 PM

Personally, I think many of the people voting didn't really look into the issues very deeply. As it was considered a "game" I don't think people took it seriously when they voted. At least I can say that the candidates took it seriously.

Isn't?

casdhf
03-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure how the side that won 2 straight can be considered the underdog. Play looks to be the favorite right now.

Devin
03-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure how the side that won 2 straight can be considered the underdog. Play looks to be the favorite right now.

I mean the underdog this round. With the outpouring of support from the defeated tickets and some of thier supporters. Granted it wasnt a mystery we knew were a lot of the guys would land, im just saying.

That said I do applaud the MBB side, they clearly did a nice job setting things up this round and I in no way was bashing them.

mybills
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM

Thanks!

I haven't even been reporting, so if people wanna blame me for someone choosing the opposing ticket, maybe they're the unbalanced one. :up:

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks!

I haven't even been reporting, so if people wanna blame me for someone choosing the opposing ticket, maybe they're the unbalanced one. :up:

:hi5: welcome aboard, Lady!!

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
I really don't think the PC times influenced anybody's vote.

mybills
03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
:hi5: welcome aboard, Lady!!
Aboard what, Mister?

I was rooting for Gunz to win.

j/k Playa & Bedard

DraftBoy
03-27-2008, 06:28 PM
I mean the underdog this round. With the outpouring of support from the defeated tickets and some of thier supporters. Granted it wasnt a mystery we knew were a lot of the guys would land, im just saying.

That said I do applaud the MBB side, they clearly did a nice job setting things up this round and I in no way was bashing them.

We were the underdog ticket to start as both campaigns said they underestimated us in the first primary and now again since the supporters of our opponents seem to all be going with MBB. Oh well I like being counted out and over looked.

RockStar36
03-27-2008, 07:04 PM
we get no RESPECT!!

hydro
03-27-2008, 07:11 PM
http://www.bullz-eye.com/entertainers/images/rodney_dangerfield.jpg

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2008, 08:59 PM
We were the underdog ticket to start as both campaigns said they underestimated us in the first primary and now again since the supporters of our opponents seem to all be going with MBB. Oh well I like being counted out and over looked.

This is like the Patriots saying they didn't get any respect.

The King
03-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh well I like being counted out and over looked.

Overlooked? You dont think we are running a campaign solid enough to gain new supporters?

mybills
03-28-2008, 05:59 AM
I really don't think the PC times influenced anybody's vote.
I agree, and it shouldn't. :hi5:

YardRat
03-28-2008, 09:19 PM
You'll support mbb.

But a write in would be interesting.

I've pretty much decided against attempting to put together a ticket for a write-in campaign in fear of splitting the votes. If shelby were to consider tweaking the rules and insist that the declared 'winner' of the election must garner more than 50% of the total vote I might re-think it, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't add that requirement at this stage of the process.

You're right...I'll most likely support MBB and I will probably encourage everybody else to do likewise.

Devin
03-28-2008, 09:25 PM
i know :up:

Earthquake Enyart
03-28-2008, 09:25 PM
I've pretty much decided against attempting to put together a ticket for a write-in campaign in fear of splitting the votes. If shelby were to consider tweaking the rules and insist that the declared 'winner' of the election must garner more than 50% of the total vote I might re-think it, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't add that requirement at this stage of the process.

You're right...I'll most likely support MBB and I will probably encourage everybody else to do likewise.
I am thinking about a write in campaign.

I think my fans demand it.

shelby
03-29-2008, 08:17 AM
:rofl: