PDA

View Full Version : For those who want only offense next month

TedMock
03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
I don't agree with all the picks, or that we should only go offense, but here's one with 5 of 7 being on offense.

http://www.drafttek.com/round12008.html

You guys are probably already aware of this site, but if not...
http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

It's a database of several mocks.

DrGraves
03-27-2008, 12:46 PM
i don't think we have kelly rated that highly anymore

TedMock
03-27-2008, 12:54 PM
i don't think we have kelly rated that highly anymore

I certainly don't!

Mitchy moo
03-27-2008, 01:09 PM
2 knee problems?? I'll pass but not to him. One bad tackle equals ~$10 Million in guarantees out the window and no player on the field.

If he is available in the 2nd round maybe then but not in the 1st.

Michael82
03-28-2008, 12:52 AM
That mock draft is another example of why we have to take a receiver in the 1st round. Maybe not Kelly, but Sweed or Thomas. Look at what happens after the Bills make their pick, their is a small run on receivers. The good ones won't be there by our 2nd round pick.

ParanoidAndroid
03-28-2008, 01:18 AM
I'd :puke: if that was our draft.

PECKERWOOD
03-28-2008, 04:04 AM
I know alot of people have Martellus Bennett as a second round pick, but what exactly has he done that makes him worth going there? I think there is more established TE's available in the 3rd round. I think a guy like Carlson or Rucker would both be great fits for this team and both will most likely be available with our 3rd rounder.

Hubbard in the 4th is an interesting pick, I like that selection as well.

Patrick Lee in the 5th would be an absolute steal for us.

Hillis in the 6th, not bad!

Overall, I'm not a big fan of the 1st 3 picks but I like the mid rounders they had us taking. I don't agree with taking a DE with the 11th pick overall this year, we really need to trade down or at the very worst take the BPA and even then I don't think Merling is the bpa. I actually wouldn't mind "reaching" a little bit for Aqib Talib. I like him, great natural athlete who can make plays, he really has the potential to mature into a shut down corner in the NFL. If we took Talib, Manningham would be a nice pickup in the 2nd, followed by John Carlson in the 3rd. :up:

#11.) Aqib Talib
#42.) Mario Manningham
#73.) John Carlson
#111.) Paul Hubbard
#142.) Marcus Harrison
#173.) Peyton Hillis
#204.) David Roach

jamze132
03-28-2008, 04:23 AM
I really hope we don't go CB in RD1. We don't really need better CBs with the defense we play. Besides, CBs are some of the most expensive people in the NFL, not to mention one drafted at #11. And if we did draft one, and obviously paid him accordingly, he had better be the best shut down CB since Dion.

BUT... since that more than likely isn't happening, I am more than happy going into the season with the CBs we have now and adding an additional one in the 3rd or 4th round.

Our CBs look bad when the QB has an hour to get rid of the ball. Get pressure on the QB with the front 4 and our CBs look like Pro Bowlers.

Luisito23
03-28-2008, 04:46 AM
No CB in the first 3 rounds!.....

patmoran2006
03-29-2008, 01:03 PM
You guys are fools..

Malcom Kelly is going to be a great WR.

acehole
03-29-2008, 01:17 PM
You guys are fools..

Who knows Pat....to claim you do is foolish.

patmoran2006
03-29-2008, 01:23 PM
People who are writing him off in March of 2008 are foolish.

he's the most talented WR in this draft; period.

Scumbag College
03-29-2008, 01:55 PM
The Bills really, really need to address WR before the third round and offense in probably three of the first four picks (unless a player they like really drops for some reason.) WR and TEs are desperately needed, CB and DE need to be upgraded.

PECKERWOOD
03-29-2008, 02:02 PM
You guys are fools..

I can only speculate from what I heard about Kelly's status and bone-on-bone is what caused Marshall Faulk to retire and it's believed that Kelly already has bone-on-bone in one knee and an arthritic condition in the other. This could be bullcrap that's floating around but I'll leave that up to our doctors. If these rumors prove to be true at all, I wouldn't draft Kelly PERIOD and especially not with the 11th pick overall. This sums up my feelings and I bet you a bunch of posters here agree with what I just said, otherwise I'm sure nobody here would have a problem with drafting Kelly.