PDA

View Full Version : The official "we still got a point" thread.

Mitchell55
03-28-2008, 09:20 PM
We may have lossed but we still got a point and didnt lose anything.

more cowbell
03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
We could have 2 more points if we actually held on to a 2 goal lead for the 2nd time in one week.

Nighthawk
03-28-2008, 09:48 PM
We could have 2 more points if we actually held on to a 2 goal lead for the 2nd time in one week.

I'm not kidding...when they got the two goal lead I thought to myself, "oh s**t, will they blow this again...will Miller melt again?" Well, they did and he did.

Mitchy moo
03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
The real problem I have is that the team has no heart to really punch them in the head when they mess up. Letting a figurehead down is harder than letting your coach down.

BlackMetalNinja
03-29-2008, 01:17 PM
We did lose something... we lost another day and another game... both of which we were already extremely short on. As far as I'm concerned, losing that point last night was the final nail in the coffin. We'd need Washington to essentially tank the rest of the way and win out to get in. That's assuming Boston loses another game besides to us still too.

Mitchy moo
03-29-2008, 04:08 PM
The theory of gaining a point in this instance is like a constipated man crapping his pants, sure he went but there is still a mess left.