PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else come to the conclusion that both cadidates suck balls?

Earthquake Enyart
03-28-2008, 09:23 PM
This election looks like it is being run by the Court Jester.

YardRat
03-28-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm disappointed that neither ticket is headed up by someone who is predominately a poster in the 'holy grail' main forum.

shelby
03-28-2008, 11:15 PM
i, personally, resent being compared to the Court Jester. That, sir, is downright insulting....way worse than referring to me as hillbilly trailer trash.
:mad:

ajsdx
03-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm disappointed that neither ticket is headed up by someone who is predominately a poster in the 'holy grail' main forum.

Added to the fact that the VAST majority of zoners barely know that other forums exist. I check the Grail basically every day, and since I joined BZ in like 2003 I had visited the Twilight Zone about 10 times total up until just a few weeks ago. This election caters to Zoners who by and large are not representative of the average BZ visitor. But, obviously it doesn't really matter that much.

shelby
03-28-2008, 11:33 PM
In my defense....i did put a sticky in the BillsZone to inform posters who don't visit the TZ that an election campaign was going on.

It's not that we don't want the main forum only posters to be left out....it's just that the Zone staff are trying to respect the forum by preventing spam posting about an election.

ajsdx
03-28-2008, 11:39 PM
In my defense....i did put a sticky in the BillsZone to inform posters who don't visit the TZ that an election campaign was going on.

It's not that we don't want the main forum only posters to be left out....it's just that the Zone staff are trying to respect the forum by preventing spam posting about an election.

I think that came out a little harsher than I wanted...I definitely feel that you have handled the election as well as could be expected! As a recent main forum only Zoner (as of a few weeks ago) I saw the notices and they barely even registered. It wasn't related to the Bills and I didn't even know what you guys were talking about. If it kept getting thrown in my face, I would have been upset. So I think you guys struck the right balance. I'm just saying that this vote really represents a constituency of about 100 zoners, out of how many thousands that post exclusively on the main forum. So I'm glad the responsibilities of the office are commensurate with the size of the constituency.

That said, it's really been an entertaining game for us to follow.

YardRat
03-29-2008, 05:59 AM

Nobody's blaming you, so there is no reason to play defense.

Earthquake Enyart
03-29-2008, 10:50 AM
i, personally, resent being compared to the Court Jester. That, sir, is downright insulting....way worse than referring to me as hillbilly trailer trash.
:mad:
Good. That was the intent.

Dr. Lecter
03-29-2008, 12:08 PM
If the current candidates suck balls, what does that say about the candidates that have already been eliminated?

TacklingDummy
03-29-2008, 12:11 PM
If the current candidates suck balls, what does that say about the candidates that have already been eliminated?
Conspiracy against EE.

jamze132
03-29-2008, 12:26 PM
This election looks like it is being run by the Court Jester.
You sound scourned by people who "suck balls". :oops:

If you aren't interested in the election because you couldn't beat out the two current candidates, why not just stay away? I don't know of too many posters missed you to begin with?

The last buffalo fan
03-29-2008, 01:29 PM
You sound scourned by people who "suck balls". :oops:

If you aren't interested in the election because you couldn't beat out the two current candidates, why not just stay away? I don't know of too many posters missed you to begin with?.

:wave:

patmoran2006
03-29-2008, 01:30 PM
EE has about as much right to be a leader of this website as my left nut.

Bill Brasky
03-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Added to the fact that the VAST majority of zoners barely know that other forums exist. I check the Grail basically every day, and since I joined BZ in like 2003 I had visited the Twilight Zone about 10 times total up until just a few weeks ago. This election caters to Zoners who by and large are not representative of the average BZ visitor. But, obviously it doesn't really matter that much.

absolute bull****.

DraftBoy
03-30-2008, 11:29 AM
absolute bull****.

No he pretty much hit the nail on the head here

Mitchy moo
03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Sour grapes here and no wine, move on.

Bill Brasky
03-30-2008, 06:54 PM

Oh... thanks for clearing that up.

THATHURMANATOR
03-30-2008, 08:22 PM
absolute bull****.
Seriously How the **** would someone not know there are other forums?

chernobylwraiths
03-30-2008, 09:36 PM

No, I think he doesn't.

Dozerdog
03-30-2008, 10:10 PM
If the current candidates suck balls, what does that say about the candidates that have already been eliminated?They sucked ass?

LtFinFan66
03-30-2008, 11:15 PM
They sucked _ _ _ _!!