PDA

View Full Version : Seeking to share, trade games etc

Marvelous
03-29-2008, 11:54 PM
I have NONE from last year since i decided not to record anymore...For the same reason i don't play FF anymore. It was taking away peace & calm for me during Bills games. I've evolved into the kind o' fan who doesn't miss a single play & doesn't have company over or gab on the phone etc.,... Just wife & me!

--But i really screwed up because now i'm Feening(sp?) to re-watch last season..ESP since i just got my 1st I-pod. It's a sweet 30 giger,video,with lame-@ss U2 autographs on the back :rotf:
--------But i really wanna put some games on there & watch them away from my PC...

If anyone has some they can share w/ me then please PM me or link me to your torrent if you uploaded, or however it's done. I can convert to MP4(just learned that) converting sucks because it takes a freakin hour a movie, but im still a noob...

-i have the seaosn before. 2006 games. Both Jet games, both Phin games & a few misc games...If anyone is interested....

((Mods)) sorry bout the off topic, but im desperate for some Bills games on my ipod, and i seek mercy & my only excuse it's the offseason :couch:

adrianm26
03-30-2008, 12:40 AM
google "ten yard torrents", sign up and you should find what you need