PDA

View Full Version : Posluszny back to 100 percent

YardRat
03-30-2008, 05:53 AM
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/gnnsports_story_089232035.html

“Being hurt and just watching the game is horrible,” he said. “There’s no other way to say it. When you can’t do what you’re supposed to do and what you love, it’s a hard circumstance.”

While Posluszny quickly became a fan favorite, he realizes there’s plenty of work left to accomplish on the field, both for himself and the team. The Bills have missed the playoffs a franchise-record eight straight seasons, but offseason additions to the defense have fan optimism higher than it’s been in recent memory.

“I think with the new guys we brought in, this being the third year our coaches have been in this system, everyone is more comfortable, everything will be more fluid. When we’re on the field we’ll know a lot more and I think with the new talent that we have our defense is going to be a lot better,” he said.

coastal
03-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Dude is going to be an animal this year.

im4bflo
03-30-2008, 04:02 PM
" UNLEASH the POZ! "

YardRat
03-30-2008, 04:08 PM
I really hope he lives up to the expectations of most fans. It's almost imperative that he does.

yordad
03-30-2008, 10:48 PM
I really hope he lives up to the expectations of most fans. It's almost imperative that he does.Wouldn't that suck if he was a complete bust? Wha Wha Whoa. :-(

DrGraves
03-31-2008, 12:33 AM
linebacker U never disappoints.

jamze132
03-31-2008, 07:59 AM
If he's healthy, we are going to have a very nice LB corps. No more Ellison, and Dig.

RockStar36
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Poz is going to be awesome, assuming he stays healthy.

I love his attitude on and off the field too. He is perfect for Buffalo.

The Answer
03-31-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/gnnsports_story_089232035.html

“Being hurt and just watching the game is horrible,” he said. “There’s no other way to say it. When you can’t do what you’re supposed to do and what you love, it’s a hard circumstance.”

While Posluszny quickly became a fan favorite, he realizes there’s plenty of work left to accomplish on the field, both for himself and the team. The Bills have missed the playoffs a franchise-record eight straight seasons, but offseason additions to the defense have fan optimism higher than it’s been in recent memory.

“I think with the new guys we brought in, this being the third year our coaches have been in this system, everyone is more comfortable, everything will be more fluid. When we’re on the field we’ll know a lot more and I think with the new talent that we have our defense is going to be a lot better,” he said.

Good for Poz, if he can stay healthy and give this team anything we will have great depth behind our starting unit: Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell.

~The Answer

Dr. Lecter
03-31-2008, 11:50 AM
Good for Poz, if he can stay healthy and give this team anything we will have great depth behind our starting unit: Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell.

~The Answer

:rofl:

blackonyx89
03-31-2008, 11:57 AM
In panicked Japanese accent,RUUUUUNNNN! POZILLA's IS ALLLLLLIVEEE!!! :shocked:

:bandwagon