I actually want the Bills to keep JP this season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I actually want the Bills to keep JP this season........

I really cannot see another person that can come in & win us a game with the long bomb, that's available for us to pick up outside of our team. JP is currently an asset that we have under contract and that fits a need we cannot easily replace if he left. JP knows the system & how it's played. Even though he is incapable of executing at a high level consistently, we know that if it's the Jets or the Fins we are playing he can handle it. We can draft a back-up QB late in this draft just to have someone to work with, the extra 7th rounder might not be a bad spot.

Either way I'd like to see JP stick around one more season and see how Trent's health holds up, just in case.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: I actually want the Bills to keep JP this season........

me too!...

But if someone offers us a 2nd rd pick we pull the tirgger.... but anything less we need JP to be there as a backup.

The Bills will probably be looking at day 2 QB's this year during the draft.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I don't care either way.

As long as JP plays nice and realized that TE is now the starter, I'm fine with him being the back-up. If he starts to be a cancer in the locker room than he should be moved asap.

D & S Sports

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
        I don't care either way.

As long as JP plays nice and realized that TE is now the starter, I'm fine with him being the back-up. If he starts to be a cancer in the locker room than he should be moved asap.
        I don't want JP if he settles to be a back up. I don't want any player who settles to be a back up. I want players who have the drive to be the best in whatever it is they do.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

This is too funny, Acehole wrote:

Originally posted by acehole
          If we cut JP ...he would be on a new team in a week.

If we got a good enough offer he would be off this team.

The Bills are smart enough to know a couple of things that you don't.

JP is insurance for Trend.

Trend is injury prone....was in school and he is in the NFL.
          (I dont want hear ...but he is piosed please)

Trend is still inspite of the Montanna comparisons an unknown.

1.9mill is ok for a back up.

Knows the system.

So can we stop with the ever story means JP sucks threads.

You got your wish Trend is the starter...what are you people arguing anyway?

Put your JP voodoo dolls away and talk football if you can.

Oh yea and ...Maijami sucks.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Too much of a distraction, whether it's intentional or not. Trade him, and get a vet to back-up/fill in for one or two years.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

Is it funny, or funny acehole wrote it?
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                Is it funny, or funny acehole wrote it?
                More funny than Acehole wrote it, I just thought it was classic.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

They're going to keep him, because absolutely nobody is interested in trading for him. Or at least nobody is going to offer anything of any value.

He'll play out this year and whether he sees the field zero times or ends up playing alot, he's long gone after this season. I dont like him as a starting QB, frankly I think he's a bumbling idiot; but he's been dicked over by this organzation and I'm sure he's counting down the days until he can be gone.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                    me too!...

But if someone offers us a 2nd rd pick we pull the tirgger.... but anything less we need JP to be there as a backup.

The Bills will probably be looking at day 2 QB's this year during the draft.
                    I'd consider it for a 2nd rounder... BUT nothing less!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                      They're going to keep him, because absolutely nobody is interested in trading for him. Or at least nobody is going to offer anything of any value.

He'll play out this year and whether he sees the field zero times or ends up playing alot, he's long gone after this season. I dont like him as a starting QB, frankly I think he's a bumbling idiot; but he's been dicked over by this organzation and I'm sure he's counting down the days until he can be gone.
                      Regardless, he is a temporary insurance policy on Trent's health. Hopefully the Offensive plays this year require a higher education to read than the 5th grader levels of last year. The scary part is ML ran really well for everyone knowing when we we're going to run. Can you imagine how he would do if the defenses we play actually we're thrown off guard by a run??

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                        • Apr 2005

We should have lost to the dolphins when JP played against them. He didnt convert a 3rd down until the last drive. JP eeked by the Jets both times. I wouldnt say he plays good against ANYONE...well there is the Texans...Considering his poor production, its not worth the possible headache or distraction he could end up being. Hes handled all this with class and I dont think hed be a jerk about it, but its kinda like workin after youve given your two week notice. I just dont know how you can say keep him around bc he knows the system, when he is clearly incapable of "executing" the system.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Trent started both Jets games... JP came in in the 4th quarter to pull out the second game.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Why do people think he's a locker room cancer. He's never even said anything bad enough to HINT at being one. He'll stay, honor his contract, and either out play Trent if he gets a chance or he'll move on.

Teams that are in need of a QB are also in need of other players..they need their early picks to get them.

besides, JP will be there next year if they don't get him this year. I don't think anyone is worried about that. Unless of course, he does out play Trent, becomes the starter, then resigns with the Bills.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• acehole
                              • Jan 2006

Thank for rewording my post and thoughts...

Originally posted by Skooby
                              I really cannot see another person that can come in & win us a game with the long bomb, that's available for us to pick up outside of our team. JP is currently an asset that we have under contract and that fits a need we cannot easily replace if he left. JP knows the system & how it's played. Even though he is incapable of executing at a high level consistently, we know that if it's the Jets or the Fins we are playing he can handle it. We can draft a back-up QB late in this draft just to have someone to work with, the extra 7th rounder might not be a bad spot.

Either way I'd like to see JP stick around one more season and see how Trent's health holds up, just in case.
                              Hated by the stupid..
                              Loved by their moms.

Comment

Working...
                              X