PDA

View Full Version : Ratching up the dialect......

Mitchy moo
04-01-2008, 03:34 PM
It's good to see the MBB supporters attempt to create doubts and concern on all the threads today about Playa and his candidancy. I think that coming out and supporting your team is great and shows character.

Calling people stupid, ******s and generally lumping many people in one group only to mock them because of their views or the way they want to vote is just wrong. I will not point fingers or get into little contests to try to fight on here about how I feel or who will be better for the zone, I have an opinion.

Mocking other people's opinion or views is the exact reason why your candidate cannot succeed, his followers hold no value to respecting others on here and their freedoms or opinions. Hopefully with the dawning of a new president, the zone will punish those who wish to squelch those creatively expressing themselves and make this a better place to enjoy.

casdhf
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
If you truly wanted to help Playa, you would endorse MBB.

LtBillsFan66
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
...will punish those who wish to squelch those creatively expressing themselves and make this a better place to enjoy.

:crosseyed:

Gunzlingr
04-01-2008, 03:38 PM
:rofl:

Mitchy moo
04-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Great to have Playa as a candidate!!

L.A. Playa
04-01-2008, 03:57 PM
It's good to see the MBB supporters attempt to create doubts and concern on all the threads today about Playa and his candidancy. I think that coming out and supporting your team is great and shows character.

Calling people stupid, ******s and generally lumping many people in one group only to mock them because of their views or the way they want to vote is just wrong. I will not point fingers or get into little contests to try to fight on here about how I feel or who will be better for the zone, I have an opinion.

Mocking other people's opinion or views is the exact reason why your candidate cannot succeed, his followers hold no value to respecting others on here and their freedoms or opinions. Hopefully with the dawning of a new president, the zone will punish those who wish to squelch those creatively expressing themselves and make this a better place to enjoy.

The "ORAL Majority" will do whatever they can for their unqualified entertainer to get elected, they will asay anything spin anything anyway they want.

I believe in the intelligence of my fellow Zoner who I know that wil lread a post that is longer than asentence and appreciates intelligence over frat boy humor.

They will see through these attacks on me and my campaign. I applaud Draftboy, Devin, NBF and Mad Bomber for all their hard work. Each are highly qualified and have been a joy to serve with on this campaign.

I hope all will pay attention to what my opponent and his supporter, which are an extension of his "vision" or lack of vision in this case, since he has yet to come up with one original specific thought, say about those who dont support him.

I believe every Zoner deserves to be heard, respected and fought for, I have laid out detail plans and run an organized campaign while my opponent ran on the "I'm Cool, vote for me platform", "I wanna do stuff", dont know what that is but stuff.

I am here for all Zoners and regardless who you vote for will always be here for you, but read and pay attention to what the "ORAL majority" really thinks of you.

Vote L.A. Playa/NBF

Dr. Lecter
04-01-2008, 03:59 PM
How does one ratchet up his/her dialect?

Do they emphasize the slang and differences more?

Dude
04-01-2008, 07:43 PM

Mocking other people's opinion or views is the exact reason why your candidate cannot succeed, his followers hold no value to respecting others on here and their freedoms or opinions. Hopefully with the dawning of a new president, the zone will punish those who wish to squelch those creatively expressing themselves and make this a better place to enjoy.Did DB write this for you too?

Amazing how many from the Playa camp suddenly have the same writing style.

Mitchy moo
04-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Did DB write this for you too?

Amazing how many from the Playa camp suddenly have the same writing style.

Why would he need to write anything for me?