PDA

View Full Version : Packers NOT interested in Losman

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Palm Beach, Fla. - Maybe the most difficult question for anyone attending the National Football League owners meetings is, who is the Green Bay Packers' backup quarterback?

"Who is the backup?" Buffalo coach Dick Jauron asked a reporter during a morning interview session with AFC coaches

Why not shoot for someone like Trent Edwards, a third-round pick who last year emerged from developmental rookie to the Buffalo Bills' starting quarterback, going 5-4 after replacing J.P. Losman? There aren't a lot of examples of rookies making that jump, but with three picks in the top 60, general manager Ted Thompson might be able to find the right fit.

There's still a possibility Buffalo's Losman will become available in a trade, but if the Packers were interested they would have made a move by now.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=734580

I find it odd that Dick Jauron said "Who is the Backup". If the Bills traded Losman, who is the Bills backup?

yordad
04-02-2008, 12:57 PM
OK, so some journalist speculation is now proof of something? Isn't this the same thread you started yesterday?

:spam:

Pinkerton Security
04-02-2008, 01:01 PM
:headscrat where in the article does it say this? Even hint at it it? Just because the article says "leaning towards" something doesnt mean jack.

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:02 PM
OK, so some journalist speculation is now proof of something? Isn't this the same thread you started yesterday?

Nope, that was about the Vikings not being interested.

So far it seems no team is interested. Because if they were they would have made a move by now.

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:04 PM
:headscrat where in the article does it say this? Even hint at it it? Just because the article says "leaning towards" something doesnt mean jack.

Obviously no one is interested in JP. It's been known for months that JP wants to be traded and the Bills want to trade him. Yet JP is still on the roster. That tells me that not many people are interested.

Pinkerton Security
04-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Obviously no one is interested in JP. It's been known for months that JP wants to be traded and the Bills want to trade him. Yet JP is still on the roster. That tells me that not many people are interested.
oh, ok, i get it. since he hasnt been traded, that means no team in the entire nfl is interested in him cuz he sucks, right?

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:08 PM
oh, ok, i get it. since he hasnt been traded, that means no team in the entire nfl is interested in him

So far it seems to be that way.

I guess they don't see the potential that so many Bills fan see.

justasportsfan
04-02-2008, 01:12 PM
:rofl:

Hey TD. You probably believe everything Moran says too. :snicker:

His blogs are probably saved under you favorite files.

ParanoidAndroid
04-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Some teams may be waiting until after the draft or perhaps even during it.

justasportsfan
04-02-2008, 01:14 PM
So far it seems to be that way.

I guess they don't see the potential that so many Bills fan see.

Haha! Specualtion from a hater. Surprise,surprise.

justasportsfan
04-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Some teams may be waiting until after the draft or perhaps even during it.
or camp when qb's have been known to get injured.

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Haha! Specualtion from a hater. Surprise,surprise.

Why else could JP be on the roster?

gr8slayer
04-02-2008, 01:15 PM
TD, your man love for Losman is just sickening. You should really get over it.

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:16 PM
TD, your man love for Losman is just sickening. You should really get over it.

I can't post articles about the Bills?

justasportsfan
04-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Why else could JP be on the roster?
it's hard for teams to sign JP who is in his last year of contract.

It's hard to figure out how to extend the contract of an unproven player who was part of a messy team. Besides the bills aren't willing to simply unload him which makes it even harder for teams to make a trade.

yordad
04-02-2008, 01:53 PM
it's hard for teams to sign JP who is in his last year of contract.

It's hard to figure out how to extend the contract of an unproven player who was part of a messy team. Besides the bills aren't willing to simply unload him which makes it even harder for teams to make a trade.Not to mention he is the Bills best QB, or at the very least, their best option for a backup.

justasportsfan
04-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Not to mention he is the Bills best QB, or at the very least, their best option for a backup.depends who you ask. As far as haters go, Parrish is a better qb.

TacklingDummy
04-02-2008, 01:57 PM
depends who you ask. As far as haters go, Parrish is a better qb.
Maybe not Parrish but Lynch is.

The Answer
04-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Nope, that was about the Vikings not being interested.

So far it seems no team is interested. Because if they were they would have made a move by now.

Vikings signed a washed up, aging Gus Frerotte today - amazing that nobody wants to take a chance on Loserman considering how some posters on this forum hold him in such high regard.

~The Answer

The Answer
04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Not to mention he is the Bills best QB, or at the very least, their best option for a backup.

You truly are delusional.

As of today Loserman is the 3rd best qb on the Bills roster (Yes Hamden is better).

And no he's not the best available back up option either - I would take Culpepper in a heartbeat as the backup if/when he becomes available.

~The Answer

Jan Reimers
04-02-2008, 02:25 PM
As of today Loserman is the 3rd best qb on the Bills roster (Yes Hamden is better).
~The Answer
Your knowledge of football is amazing. I can't even respond to your brilliance.

Bill Cody
04-02-2008, 02:29 PM
oh, ok, i get it. since he hasnt been traded, that means no team in the entire nfl is interested in him cuz he sucks, right?

It's not a sure thing he'd be picked up if we just released him. But of course there's people here still under the delusion some team is going to step up with an offer of a 1st day pick.

The last buffalo fan
04-02-2008, 03:57 PM
It's not a sure thing he'd be picked up if we just released him. But of course there's people here still under the delusion some team is going to step up with an offer of a 1st day pick.

If I decide to buy a NFL team, I will.

Oaf
04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Stupid title. :poop:

justasportsfan
04-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Your knowledge of football is amazing. I can't even respond to your brilliance.
he's BZ's version of village/town :clown: . I don't take his posts seriously.