• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Bills talking with prospects

Per Kffl
    Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Bills | J. Haynos receiving interest from team
    Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:30:29 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Maryland TE Joey Haynos is receiving interest from the Buffalo Bills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bills | Flagler drawing interest from team
    Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:54:12 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Gardner-Webb WR Duvaughn Flagler is drawing interest from the Buffalo Bills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:18:23 -0700

ArkansasSports360.com reports the Buffalo Bills were represented at Arkansas State's Pro Day Monday, March 31.

Bills | Team receives two compensatory draft picks
    Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:57:48 -0700

The NFL announced the Buffalo Bills received two compensatory draft picks for the 2008 NFL Draft. The Bills received a fourth-round draft pick (132nd overall) and a seventh-round draft pick (251st overall).

Bills | Team visits with T. Branch
    Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:27:47 -0700

Gil Brandt, of NFL.com, reports the Buffalo Bills visited with Connecticut CB Tyvon Branch.

Bills | Team may have interest in Hillis
    Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:30:55 -0700

Larry Felser, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills may have interest in University of Arkansas FB Peyton Hillis.

Bills | Team meets with Studebaker
    Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:24:30 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Buffalo Bills met with Wheaton College LB Andy Studebaker.

Bills | Team interested in B. Smith
    Thu, 27 Mar 2008 1123 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports that McNeese State DE Bryan Smith is receiving interest from the Buffalo Bills.
    Bills | Godfrey has visit scheduled
    Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:12:39 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports University of Iowa CB Charles Godfrey is scheduled to visit with the Buffalo Bills.

Bills | Terrell to visit
    Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:41:39 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Missouri CB Darnell Terrell will visit with the Buffalo Bills
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills talking with prospects

Originally posted by slimschmittie
    Bills | Flagler drawing interest from team
    Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:54:12 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Gardner-Webb WR Duvaughn Flagler is drawing interest from the Buffalo Bills.
    According to NFLDraftScout.com, he's the 128th ranked WR prospect. I wonder what round the Bills will draft him in.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Draftboy, do you like any of these prospects?

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Bryan Smith looks like a linebacker in the pros. Put 10-20 more pounds on him and he's got pretty good measurables if he can keep his speed.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I'll express an opinion, if you don't mind, Slimschmittie. Joey Haynos is more of what Buffalo has already signed in free agency at the TE spot, except he's not as good. Duvaughn Flagler is camp fodder. Studebaker is worth a late round pick. Branch and Godfrey have good measurables but have to show they're smarter than what they've shown in college. They're both likely 3rd round picks. Hillis is not the tough SOB that Owen Schmidt is at fullback, but might have more skills for the position. Darnell Terrell has terrific size and is a good athlete. He's also rated a third rounder. He would certainly give Buffalo someone who could match up with the new breed of big tall receivers. Bryan Smith is someone who has to show he can make the switch from and undersized pass rusher to an outside linebacker. If he shows he's smart enough and instinctive enough, he might earn his way on to the PS for a year.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Hillis in the 5th or 6th and Godfrey in the 3rd would be fine choices. Tyvon Branch in the 4th if he's still there would be okay as well. I'd take Godfrey first, though. No thanks on Haynos. Don't know anything about the WR or the DE.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ
              According to NFLDraftScout.com, he's the 128th ranked WR prospect. I wonder what round the Bills will draft him in.

sign him as an UDFA

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                sign him as an UDFA
                I know. I was being cynical. He does have a little size at least.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

Looks like most of these are late day scouting, i like that you can always find players later in the draft and UDFAs, keep the info coming great post!
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

i think hillis would be an excellent consolation prize if we dont snag schmitt.

Comment

• UnderDogFan
                      • Apr 2008

Flagler obvious not a 128th ranked receiver it's clear that teams want him and want to make sure no other teams see what they see. Flagler ran a 4.52 jumped a 39 vert reped 225 20 times and dominated during receiver drills. Not to mention all the scouts talked with throughout his pro day. He will definitely get drafted and for those who think he is just a UDFA they will be sadly mistaken this weekend. After the draft don't say I didn't warn you all about this kid. Check him out.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by UnderDogFan
                        Flagler obvious not a 128th ranked receiver it's clear that teams want him and want to make sure no other teams see what they see. Flagler ran a 4.52 jumped a 39 vert reped 225 20 times and dominated during receiver drills. Not to mention all the scouts talked with throughout his pro day. He will definitely get drafted and for those who think he is just a UDFA they will be sadly mistaken this weekend. After the draft don't say I didn't warn you all about this kid. Check him out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LI4mOiPpqwA
                        He's certainly a big time sleeper but I dont see him being drafted, Im sorry...
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍