PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry (WR) In Trouble A-G-A-I-N

gr8slayer
04-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Bengals WR Chris Henry has reportedly been charged with assault and criminal damaging in Hamilton County, Ohio. He may have run out of chances. Henry is accused of throwing a bottle to shatter a car window and punching an 18-year-old man in the face. He says it is a case of mistaken identity. Henry was placed on a "zero tolerance" policy by the NFL after his last suspension. If convicted, he could be looking at a year's suspension.What a waste of potentially elite talent.

FlyingDutchman
04-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Get him outta the league....he just doesnt get it...

chubluv
04-02-2008, 10:32 PM
What a :loser:

gr8slayer
04-02-2008, 11:01 PM
I just don't get it.

gr8slayer
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Now there's an arrest warrant out for him. Will a mod please fix my typo in the title...

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Bengals waived WR Chris Henry.
"Chris Henry has forfeited his opportunity to pursue a career with the Bengals," said president Mike Brown. "His conduct can no longer be tolerated." Henry, charged with assault earlier this week, was probably given too many chances. It would be no surprise if commissioner Roger Goodell banishes him from the league. At the minimum, he figures to receive a one-year suspension.

justasportsfan
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
the cowboys will pick him up after his suspension.

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
the cowboys will pick him up after his suspension.
I'd be happy to have him...

TacklingDummy
04-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Perfect fit for the Cowboys.

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Perfect fit for the Cowboys.
Hell yeah, we'd welcome him.

Good people don't make good football players, good football players make good football players.

TacklingDummy
04-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Hell yeah, we'd welcome him.

Good people don't make good football players, good football players make good football players.

TO, Roy Williams, Chris Henry, there won't be enough balls to go around.

colin
the nfl makes mistakes, but they way they take guys to task for being punks is really impressive.

DrGraves
i dont care what he does if he can come catch balls on sundays. sign him up.

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 11:04 AM
TO, Roy Williams, Chris Henry, there won't be enough balls to go around.
lol, T.O. may not be here after this season depending on what Jerrel does with his contract.

TacklingDummy
04-03-2008, 11:04 AM

You don't have to justify anything to me. This Bills fan is one of the few who wanted the Bills to bring TO and Moss in.

Pinkerton Security
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
hes a perfect fit for any team looking for a good WR. Hes so talented, i think he could easily be a stellar #2 Wr on ANY team, hes just so got-dang stupid he will amount to jack bc he wont ever get a full season under his belt.

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 11:06 AM
You don't have to justify anything to me. This Bills fan is one of the few who wanted the Bills to bring TO and Moss in.
The Bills aren't in the business of bringing in elite players. We did come damn close though with Stroud.

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM
hes a perfect fit for any team looking for a good WR. Hes so talented, i think he could easily be a stellar #2 Wr on ANY team, hes just so got-dang stupid he will amount to jack bc he wont ever get a full season under his belt.
He could easily be a #1 on a lot of teams, including our own. He has some of the best ball skills out there, he's just a dingle berry.

TacklingDummy
04-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Off topic: Does anyone get this message when using IE: There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience

But then when I use Mozilla I can connect to the site.

Pinkerton Security
04-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey TD i have gotten that error sometimes. not today though.

justasportsfan
04-03-2008, 11:25 AM
the flipside is that a thug attitude ruins their ability to be good football players. What good is your talent if you're either suspended or in jail.

blackonyx89
04-03-2008, 12:04 PM
i dont care what he does if he can come catch balls on sundays. sign him up.

And get him anger management sessions a church, and a faith in GOD and he'll be alright! He needs to get his life together anyway, with or without football in his life.

THATHURMANATOR
04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Whats with this guy?

hydro
04-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Off topic: Does anyone get this message when using IE: There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience

But then when I use Mozilla I can connect to the site.

That will happen sometimes when the site has high traffic. That split second it took for you to go to Mozilla can be all it takes for the site to be working again.

madness
04-03-2008, 12:38 PM
I heard the Giants are interested in him. After winning the SB they are looking for someone to keep Gilbride in check. :box:

TacklingDummy
04-03-2008, 12:39 PM
That will happen sometimes when the site has high traffic. That split second it took for you to go to Mozilla can be all it takes for the site to be working again.

Nope, still doesn't work with my IE. Im using Mozilla right now.

It happens around once a month where I can't get on with IE but I can with Mozilla.

hydro
04-03-2008, 01:10 PM

It happens around once a month where I can't get on with IE but I can with Mozilla.

Well IE just sucks then :up:

I never use it anymore...

helmetguy
04-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Are you accessing at work? It's possible they have filters. I get those error messages a lot because the state has content filters (prn, auctions, etc)

Cntrygal
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Will a mod please fix my typo in the title...

:up:

gr8slayer
04-03-2008, 08:22 PM
:up:
Thank you!