PDA

View Full Version : Bills need to go offense or DE in the 1st 4 picks. Not CB.

Mitchell55
04-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Look at NYG. They had a great pass rush and injured and average CBs and they went to the superbowl. If they didnt have a pass rush, they wouldnt of made the playoffs. Pittsburg never has good CBs but they seem great with the pressure they put on. If we have pass rushers then our CBs will be great. If I give you 6 seconds to cover anyone, eventually they will break loose. Now for WR in the 1st. The main thing to point out is rookie QB and Drew Bledsoe. When Drew was here he had Price and Moulds. He could do alot of things even with him being, well him. Now we have a rookie which makes a WR even more of a need. I dont care if the best WR isnt untill the 2nd round, we need a number 2 wide out and the best availible in the draft. Look into history at the great QBs. Marino had Clayton and Duper. Aikman had Irvin and Harper, Peyton has Harrison and Wayne. Buffalo had Reed and Lofton. If you see the padern I do then you see that each team had a great red zone tall player, and a quick or possesion reciever. WR in 1 is the way we should go. Look at the past Bills WR picks since the 90s- Parrish, Evans, Moulds, Beebe. Here are the 2nd through 4th WRs taken since the 90s- Aiken, little Reed, Black, Price, Armour, Bill Brooks, Copeland. Buffalo does not have success outside of the 1st when picking WRs. Also people say that the draft is to deep in WRs to go that early. Well 2 things, 1 CB is just as deep, 2, if its so deep then we could go WR in 1 and WR in the 3rd or 4th. Since FA, this is our needs.

CB-slightley filled, WR, TE, C, DE, FB.

1st. CB, DE, or WR
2nd. DE, or TE or WR
3rd. DE or CB
4th. FB or/and C.

Yasgur's Farm
04-03-2008, 06:30 PM
I really think DE is gonna be the red headed step child this year. The Bills have 3 solid needs before DE... 4 if you consider what we really need.. #2 WR, a playmaking TE, a solid nickle CB and 1 other big competent WR.

DE will probably wait until next season just because the Bills are desperate for O needs.

Mitchy moo
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
"Looking at the Giants" they also won the SB against one of our arch rivals we play twice a year in our division.