• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Would you want Farve in Buffalo??

LOS ANGELES (TICKER) Brett Favre could be having second thoughts about retirement.
    According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.
    Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Would you want Farve in Buffalo??

10 years ago, yes.

Now, no.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Oh hell yeah.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
        • Oct 2005

if he wants to come in and teach TE and JP the game I'd be all for it!!!! if he wants to start for a year or so, then I'd have to think about it for a while.... we're trying to move forward for the longrun, not just a year then take a few steps back.
        2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
        2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
        2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
        2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Why would anyone have to think about Brett Farve being our quarterback for a year?

Even though there is zero chance, it's a no-brainer... of course you sign him and name him the immediate starter.

Then you resign Lee Evans and draft Devin Thomas, Martellus Bennett and Jerome Simpson.

Brett has two more years in him that are better than anything JP or Trent have even come close to showing.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by jerhwt
            if he wants to come in and teach TE and JP the game I'd be all for it!!!!.

Yeah that's happenning...
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I'm somewhat of a believer in "the future is now" approach, but Favre would represent "the future is five years ago."
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Farve would only want to be on a team that has a shot to win it all.

With the rule changes the emphasis will be on the run this year so I'm not sure where he would help.

Comment

• M
                  • Aug 2006

I wish he would just stay retired already. His back and forth is getting rediculous!
                  Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

His agent is just trying to circulate some publicity for the guy......HE IS DONE.....
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

Im sure Favre really wants to come out of retirement to play for the Buffalo Bills. Thats probably his plan.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

It's not his Agent.

Favre's agent shoots down report of comeback

Brett Favre's agent has shot down a published report that the Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, could be weighing a comeback with another team.
                        The Los Angeles Times, citing unnamed NFL sources, reported that Favre's agent, James "Bus" Cook, had quietly inquired with teams about their interest in trading for the 38-year-old veteran.
                        But Cook, asked about the report, told ESPN, "That is absolutely false. Absolutely false, and you can quote me on that."
                        Cook was quoted in The Times story as saying that any word of Favre's interest in continuing his career was "news to me."
                        "I don't think that has anything to do with anything. He's retired, period, point blank," Cook told The Times.
                        Favre announced his retirement on March 7, saying he was mentally and physically drained. But he has yet to file his paperwork with the NFL, and his rights still belong to the Packers, who could trade him to another team.
                        The Times reported that according to league sources, Favre's decision to retire was partially influenced by his frustration that the Packers didn't make a more aggressive attempt to sign wide receiver Randy Moss in 2007 or 2008.
                        But Cook denied any link between Moss and Favre's decision to retire, according to The Times.
                        "As far as Randy's deal with New England, there were never any negotiations with Green Bay," he said, according to the report. "As far as I know, Brett retired because he was tired and burned out."
                        Brett Favre's agent has shot down a published report that the Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, could be weighing a comeback with another team.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

That would create another qb controversy because even at his age, Farve is 10X better than any qb we have.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Sure, why not? If nothing else it would get us some much needed national attention, but realistically it's not happening.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

we already have brett favre in #7. you didn't know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X