X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Carucci criticized Jauron.

Made a point of saying that we may never have a passing game with Jauron as the head coach. FYI.

Jauron got defended a little by Gil Brandt by saying with some of the rule changes that the running game would be more important this year.

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!! For discussion only.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Carucci criticized Jauron.

Like they said in "Aliens", short controlled bursts.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
      Like they said in "Aliens", short controlled bursts.
      If our offensive woes are tied to a coaching philosophy that is outdated than I think it's valid to be concerned.

Jauron is a good coach but I'm not sure he is a playoff caliber coach. I think he would be a great D coordinator.

This is an important year for him. I hope he gets the weapons he needs at the WR postion to be judged fairly.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        If our offensive woes are tied to a coaching philosophy that is outdated than I think it's valid to be concerned.

Jauron is a good coach but I'm not sure he is a playoff caliber coach. I think he would be a great D coordinator.

This is an important year for him. I hope he gets the weapons he needs at the WR postion to be judged fairly.
        Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can judge JP, but not Jauron?
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

actually jauron really wasnt a great D coordinator at all. i think he is better as a head coach. he represents the team well. speaks well. deligates well. trusts his people below him. seems to be a good judge of talent (based on the last 2 drafts) and his players play hard for him always.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

DJ got 2 free passes in my opinion as did Perry Fewell and Stever Fairchild, i am sorry but 2 back to back seasons of horrible D and even less explosive O is exceptable on when ur a Buffalo Bills Fan.

What i am trying to say is is was painfully obvious we were rebuilding, and also injuries played a part i know, but fact of the matter is DJ hasnt been successful anywhere and that is what scares me

I understand how young of a football team we are and that doing all promotions from within was the way to quiet the masses but was it the right decision,

I dont think so. TE was young enough that if we brought in a change it would not have affected his growth as much, also when u have the 30th ranked O and D do u really wants those coaches back, apparently here we do

It will be a very interesting draft cause to me it looks like some of the old **** still here We are loadin up on D and if we go CB in the 1st round we are taking another step back on O, we need playmakers, leaders, and we need some sort of attack other than run run pass will we get that with DJ and the regime Hope so for all our sakes
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yordad
              Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can judge JP, but not Jauron?
              I am one of the most objective people on this board.

Jauron needs to go if this team doesn't finish with a winning record or if his coaching costs us a playoof birth.

However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that we aren't making the playoffs with Evans, Reed, and Parrish as our only WR threats. The Patriots wouldn't make the playoffs with this group and I am dead serious about that.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Yeah.......... no you're not.
                Jauron needs to go if this team doesn't finish with a winning record or if his coaching costs us a playoof birth.

However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that we aren't making the playoffs with Evans, Reed, and Parrish as our only WR threats. The Patriots wouldn't make the playoffs with this group and I am dead serious about that.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                  DJ got 2 free passes in my opinion as did Perry Fewell and Stever Fairchild, i am sorry but 2 back to back seasons of horrible D and even less explosive O is exceptable on when ur a Buffalo Bills Fan.

What i am trying to say is is was painfully obvious we were rebuilding, and also injuries played a part i know, but fact of the matter is DJ hasnt been successful anywhere and that is what scares me
                  I think DJ deserves kudos for last year.. all those injuries, lack of quality experieced players at DT and WR and yet the team still managed 7 wins...

This year we should fix those problems some and DJ needs to show the improvement that comes from his improved player personnel situation.

this is the year that microscope will really be on DJ IMO...

Comment

• acehole
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    actually jauron really wasnt a great D coordinator at all. i think he is better as a head coach. he represents the team well. speaks well. deligates well. trusts his people below him. seems to be a good judge of talent (based on the last 2 drafts) and his players play hard for him always.
                    he HAD ONE GOOD YEAR WITH A VERY WEAK schedule....
                    Hated by the stupid..
                    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

"Playoof birth?".......are you canadian?

Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

Well, I agree. Our offense was under talented. And, I don't want to make this a JP thread, but shouldn't his performance be viewed in the same light?
                        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

In your other thread you were worried about no depth on Dl/OL and now it seems you're more concerned about our wr. Which one is it?
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                            I think DJ deserves kudos for last year.. all those injuries, lack of quality experieced players at DT and WR and yet the team still managed 7 wins...

This year we should fix those problems some and DJ needs to show the improvement that comes from his improved player personnel situation.

this is the year that microscope will really be on DJ IMO...
                            I agree, that he needs to be given credit for keepin the team together, but as far as picking his coaches like Fairchild and Fewell i am seriously criticising him, also not even bringin someone in to interveiw for vacancys was also not a good move,
                            I agree with you also that this is his last year of excuses!
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Linky? If a link is not available, could you at least explain where you heard it or saw it. I always feel handicapped trying to discuss things without having heard or seen the actual statements.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X