PDA

View Full Version : Mayock goes with Small school guy

Bmax
04-04-2008, 06:31 PM
NFL Network's Mike Mayock latest mock has the BIlls taking CB DRC from Tenn St...

That's cool with me ...

My Five Guys I want in RD 1 who should be available

1. DRC
2. Devin Thomas
3. Malcolm Kelly
4. Derrick Harvey
5. Limas Sweed

Bmax

DraftBoy
04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I still think DRC is going to be our pick if avail

Mitchell55
04-04-2008, 07:25 PM
NFL Network's Mike Mayock latest mock has the BIlls taking CB DRC from Tenn St...

That's cool with me ...

1. DRC
2. Devin Thomas
3. Malcolm Kelly
4. Derrick Harvey
5. Limas Sweed

Bmax

To many teams before us who need a CB and we are a team that doesnt need one. Why would we take him. We have 2 of the best YPC defenders in the NFL and a former starting CB who is young and a 2nd rould pick who hasnt got much playing time. NE, NO, KC, NYJ, and Baltimore are all teams that might want him.

Night Train
04-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I still think DRC is going to be our pick if avail Him or McKelvin.

Saratoga Slim
04-09-2008, 08:58 AM

That's cool with me ...

1. DRC
2. Devin Thomas
3. Malcolm Kelly
4. Derrick Harvey
5. Limas Sweed

Bmax

Those are my top-5 as well. But I would rather see us pick up a CB in the 2nd or 3rd, all things considered.

While I really want to see a WR at #11, there is some question about whether any of them are good value at that pick. So if we don't go WR at #11, I'd rather see Derrick Harvey than a CB, with us trading back into the late first to grab Thomas/Kelly, and then taking a CB in the 3rd (or 4th if we had to give up the 3rd to trade up).

That would give us:

1. Derrick Harvey
2. Thomas/Kelly
3. Brandon Flowers?

jack1022
04-09-2008, 09:21 AM
DRC played safty in the senior bowl.. might he play that same position if drafted..