PDA

View Full Version : Even Losmans 3 best plays were horrible plays by him.

Mitchell55
04-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Price, Parrish, and Evans. The Price TD last year or the year before that was a great play by price, not losman. Look at this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2OV_eFs1EY&feature=related. In it you see Price beating his man and being wide open and still making a diving catch and getting both feet in bound to win the game. It was a low poorly thrown ball by J.P. In the Jets game, Losman throws a Pass into double coverage and it should of been intercepted. It was badley underthrown and was a horrible disasterous lucky play by J.P. Last was the play vs NE. Parrish easily beats his man, is wide open and J.P. over throws him and makes him make a tough diving catch and he couldnt score.

Philagape
04-04-2008, 07:13 PM
The Price TD was a good pass. It was a timing throw, and the ball met Price exactly where and when it should have. Price never stopped moving or broke stride. The best pass of JP's career, especially considering it was the end of a no-huddle drive with the game on the line.

jamze132
04-04-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't see why we are slamming JP again. I thought the Billszone already murdered him, twice.

Mitchell55
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't see why we are slamming JP again. I thought the Billszone already murdered him, twice.

Go to bills message board if you feel we are bad. There is a new thread bashing one of our QBs every 10 minutes.

yordad
04-04-2008, 07:32 PM
I think it is a little strange when someone claiming to be a Bills fan likes to make threads bashing a current member of the Bills. I fail to see your point. Not to mention I think your conclusions are wrong.

Are you a Bills fan? Then why are you blindly bashing a member of your team? That does sound like a buffalobills.com thing. Wrong message board, I think true Bills fans post here.

mybills
*GROAN*

jamze132
Go to bills message board if you feel we are bad. There is a new thread bashing one of our QBs every 10 minutes.
You think I don't know this? I was a member when the guy was drafted...

I just don't see why we need to have 36 threads per week saying how much JP sucks.

Mitchell55
04-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I think it is a little strange when someone claiming to be a Bills fan likes to make threads bashing a current member of the Bills. I fail to see your point. Not to mention I think your conclusions are wrong.

Are you a Bills fan? Then why are you blindly bashing a member of your team? That does sound like a buffalobills.com thing. Wrong message board, I think true Bills fans post here.

There isnt a man alive who likes buffalo who didnt make a thread bashing one of the bills players.

more cowbell
04-04-2008, 07:50 PM
I've never seen a quarterback dissected more than Losman.

Do I like him? NO

but come one people...

buffalony85
04-04-2008, 08:02 PM
wasnt the price td 2 years ago lol

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-04-2008, 09:09 PM
HOW CAN YOU tell anything from that crappy video?

Jan Reimers
04-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Could we please, please stop these anti-JP threads, please?

He's been relegated to our backup, which I know is not enough for some of you who would have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

If his presence on the team is so disturbing to some of you, I would suggest either professional counseling, or that you start your own JP Haters message board, where every thread could be devoted in some form to kicking him in the nuts.

Then, the majority of people on here who are Bills' fans, and want every one of our players to succeed, could go back to rational discussions of Bills' football.

Historian
04-05-2008, 05:48 AM
I would suggest either professional counseling

Several posters could benefit from this...in several different forums.

YardRat
04-05-2008, 06:11 AM
I really hope for everone's sake that Edwards pans out.

mayotm
04-05-2008, 06:22 AM

He's been relegated to our backup, which I know is not enough for some of you who would have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

If his presence on the team is so disturbing to some of you, I would suggest either professional counseling, or that you start your own JP Haters message board, where every thread could be devoted in some form to kicking him in the nuts.

Then, the majority of people on here who are Bills' fans, and want every one of our players to succeed, could go back to rational discussions of Bills' football.Come on Jan. This is a far too rational thought for many who post here. It's amazing that some want to dedicate so much time discussing our 2nd string QB.

Jan Reimers
04-05-2008, 06:26 AM
I really hope for everone's sake that Edwards pans out.
For the sake of the team and most of us fans, so do I.

But some small part of me hopes that Edwards implodes, JP comes in, has a great season, and leads us to the playoffs. I would just love to see how those that irrationally hate JP would respond.

mayotm
04-05-2008, 06:35 AM
For the sake of the team and most of us fans, so do I.

But some small part of me hopes that Edwards implodes, JP comes in, has a great season, and leads us to the playoffs. I would just love to see how those that irrationally hate JP would respond.Most fans will support whoever the QB is. Unfortunately, there are some fans that would rather see the Bills lose, than JP play well. A majority of JP fans have put their full support behind Trent, but some just won't let the issue die.

mybills
04-05-2008, 07:48 AM

Then, the majority of people on here who are Bills' fans, and want every one of our players to succeed, could go back to rational discussions of Bills' football.
:10: :bf1:

Novacane
04-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Unfortunately, there are some fans that would rather see the Bills lose, than JP play well. .

I highly doubt that. If JP became the QB some here still think he can be than the haters would become lovers real quick.

justasportsfan
04-05-2008, 09:50 AM

I don't know. I was hoping to fork this thread . :snicker:

Funny how a only hater can start a thread finding fault in touchdowns. It's so silly that even another hater debunked it. The haters are so obssessed about JP that they are confussing each other. So whats next? FG's were the better options? :snicker:

Maybe you haters can start a thread how JP scwered up the 4 sb's we went to.

Oldbillsfan
04-05-2008, 10:23 AM
I think the excessive Losman bashing comes from years of disapointment for Bills fans. Since Kelly retired the Bills tried everything and have paid dearly but never found Kelly's replacement. Meanwhile the hated Pats find one of the best QB's in the history of the league in the 6th round. It's enough to get any fan of the Bills fired up. The only cure is the Bills winning and making the playoffs.

justasportsfan
04-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I think the excessive Losman bashing comes from years of disapointment for Bills fans. Since Kelly retired the Bills tried everything and have paid dearly but never found Kelly's replacement. Meanwhile the hated Pats find one of the best QB's in the history of the league in the 6th round. It's enough to get any fan of the Bills fired up. The only cure is the Bills winning and making the playoffs.
I too am disappointed. But I put blame where blame is warranted. The JP haters agree that he wasn't given proper support or coaching so how can they expect a rookie to develop properly or succeed?

Captain gameboy
04-06-2008, 06:00 AM

Can´t be done.
It is the wrong time in the board´s menstrual cycle for that.

This is called the player maceration period, wherein certain players are subjected to hate at the molecular level.

Bledsoe was a perfect example. Three years of abject hatred. Billions of threads.

I am waiting for someone to start a thread that suggests that we don't take anyone with the 11th pick, we just use the public forum to announce the release JP and wait for round two.

It will soon be over.
On draft day, we will emerge from the player maceration period to the reach period wherein we will observe the collective genius of the site illuminati demolish our draft choices.

That too will end except in the Whitner case-which has become permanent.

Same sh(ot)...Different year.

mybills
04-06-2008, 08:44 AM
:rofl: gb!

acehole
04-06-2008, 08:51 AM
YES it is atleast nice to have a Price who can get open long enough to have a chance to make a play at all......

It is unfortunate they dont keep a stat for a perfectly throw ball that the wr drops either.....

We have ventured in to the ridiculous.......

Price, Parrish, and Evans. The Price TD last year or the year before that was a great play by price, not losman. Look at this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2OV_eFs1EY&feature=related. In it you see Price beating his man and being wide open and still making a diving catch and getting both feet in bound to win the game. It was a low poorly thrown ball by J.P. In the Jets game, Losman throws a Pass into double coverage and it should of been intercepted. It was badley underthrown and was a horrible disasterous lucky play by J.P. Last was the play vs NE. Parrish easily beats his man, is wide open and J.P. over throws him and makes him make a tough diving catch and he couldnt score.

TacklingDummy
04-06-2008, 08:54 AM
It is unfortunate they dont keep a stat for a perfectly throw ball that the wr drops either.....

Or balls that should have been intercepted. There were many of those.

Jan Reimers
04-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I think we have the new slogan for this board.

acehole
04-06-2008, 09:02 AM

Yes and there is a pattern here as well.

Since kelly we have not had a decent Oline WR #2 WR TE LB"S RB DT..CB pass rush...offense and defensive coaching at the same time.

You can't remember the great Jim Kelly with out remembering the great team and coachs who surrounded him....and after that great team...including the great B Smith and Thurman thomas...we still did not win the big one....

Goes to show you how hard it is to have the proper pieces in place all at the right time heh?

JP is no Jim kelly......schobel is no B Smith either.

I want to win also...but the way we handle building a team and rearaging the qb position in recent years.....is like reaganging the furnature on the deck of the Titanic.....it still won't float...no mater who the capitain is.

acehole
04-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Or balls that should have been intercepted. There were many of those.

YEs but were not is the main piont here.

Many qb's have ther share of those...not every pitch and catch in the NFL is nfl film material.

ddaryl
04-06-2008, 11:07 AM
There isnt a man alive who likes buffalo who didnt make a thread bashing one of the bills players.

bull****

I've never started a thread bashing any player. I've been in a discussion on why a player hasn't lived up to expectations, but I've never started a thread bashing any player on any team.

streetkings01
04-06-2008, 03:16 PM

Are you a Bills fan? Then why are you blindly bashing a member of your team? That does sound like a buffalobills.com thing. Wrong message board, I think true Bills fans post here.So are you saying I'm not a Bills fan for making a thread bashing Bennie and Tim Anderson when they were members of the Buffalo Bills?

acehole
04-06-2008, 05:11 PM
So are you saying I'm not a Bills fan for making a thread bashing Bennie and Tim Anderson when they were members of the Buffalo Bills?

Tell me about your avatar...it is hypontic.....

trapezeus
04-07-2008, 02:02 PM
as much as i think Losman is not a starting QB in the NFL, you can't say that the price pass in houston wasn't nice. the play was designed like that. it's just that they were on a short field and price had to get his feet in.