Even Losmans 3 best plays were horrible plays by him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Even Losmans 3 best plays were horrible plays by him.

Price, Parrish, and Evans. The Price TD last year or the year before that was a great play by price, not losman. Look at this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2OV_eFs1EY&feature=related. In it you see Price beating his man and being wide open and still making a diving catch and getting both feet in bound to win the game. It was a low poorly thrown ball by J.P. In the Jets game, Losman throws a Pass into double coverage and it should of been intercepted. It was badley underthrown and was a horrible disasterous lucky play by J.P. Last was the play vs NE. Parrish easily beats his man, is wide open and J.P. over throws him and makes him make a tough diving catch and he couldnt score.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Even Losmans 3 best plays were horrible plays by him.

The Price TD was a good pass. It was a timing throw, and the ball met Price exactly where and when it should have. Price never stopped moving or broke stride. The best pass of JP's career, especially considering it was the end of a no-huddle drive with the game on the line.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I don't see why we are slamming JP again. I thought the Billszone already murdered him, twice.

Comment

• Mitchell55
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jamze132
        I don't see why we are slamming JP again. I thought the Billszone already murdered him, twice.

Go to bills message board if you feel we are bad. There is a new thread bashing one of our QBs every 10 minutes.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

I think it is a little strange when someone claiming to be a Bills fan likes to make threads bashing a current member of the Bills. I fail to see your point. Not to mention I think your conclusions are wrong.

Are you a Bills fan? Then why are you blindly bashing a member of your team? That does sound like a buffalobills.com thing. Wrong message board, I think true Bills fans post here.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

*GROAN*
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MLynch23
              Go to bills message board if you feel we are bad. There is a new thread bashing one of our QBs every 10 minutes.
              You think I don't know this? I was a member when the guy was drafted...

I just don't see why we need to have 36 threads per week saying how much JP sucks.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by yordad
                I think it is a little strange when someone claiming to be a Bills fan likes to make threads bashing a current member of the Bills. I fail to see your point. Not to mention I think your conclusions are wrong.

Are you a Bills fan? Then why are you blindly bashing a member of your team? That does sound like a buffalobills.com thing. Wrong message board, I think true Bills fans post here.

There isnt a man alive who likes buffalo who didnt make a thread bashing one of the bills players.

Comment

• more cowbell
                  • Apr 2006

I've never seen a quarterback dissected more than Losman.

Do I like him? NO

but come one people...
                  The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• buffalony85
                    • Nov 2007

wasnt the price td 2 years ago lol

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

HOW CAN YOU tell anything from that crappy video?
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Could we please, please stop these anti-JP threads, please?

He's been relegated to our backup, which I know is not enough for some of you who would have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

If his presence on the team is so disturbing to some of you, I would suggest either professional counseling, or that you start your own JP Haters message board, where every thread could be devoted in some form to kicking him in the nuts.

Then, the majority of people on here who are Bills' fans, and want every one of our players to succeed, could go back to rational discussions of Bills' football.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          I would suggest either professional counseling
                          Several posters could benefit from this...in several different forums.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I really hope for everone's sake that Edwards pans out.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Could we please, please stop these anti-JP threads, please?

He's been relegated to our backup, which I know is not enough for some of you who would have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

If his presence on the team is so disturbing to some of you, I would suggest either professional counseling, or that you start your own JP Haters message board, where every thread could be devoted in some form to kicking him in the nuts.

Then, the majority of people on here who are Bills' fans, and want every one of our players to succeed, could go back to rational discussions of Bills' football.
                              Come on Jan. This is a far too rational thought for many who post here. It's amazing that some want to dedicate so much time discussing our 2nd string QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X