• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Numminen finally gets to play

Defenseman Nolan Pratt was the only player to miss Friday's Sabre practice. The rest of the team skated and Head Coach Lindy Ruff announced that there will be changes to the line-up for Saturday's season finale in Boston.

Teppo Numminen, Mike Ryan, Andrew Peters and Jocelyn Thibault will all play. Coach Ruff did not yet determine which skaters would sit out against the Bruins.

Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

Re: Numminen finally gets to play

I'm sure the teams ahead of Boston are happy to hear we are playing our back ups. {sarcasm}

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

Re: Numminen finally gets to play

Originally posted by chubluv
      I'm sure the teams ahead of Boston are happy to hear we are playing our back ups. {sarcasm}
      Boston will probably rest Chara and some of their big name players, they clinched a playoff spot tonight. so it wouldn't matter if the Sabres won in Montreal last night. Boston (8) will either take on Montreal (1) which I think will smear them all over the ice or Crosby who ever finishes first overall.

Comment

Working...
      X