Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please comment

TE vs Clemons vs Beck- Id take Edwards (Beck and Clemons had a horrible rookie year and Edwards was average)
    Lynch vs Jones vs Brown- Id take Lynch (Lynch almost went to the Pro Bowl and Brown and Jones are average)
    Evans vs Coles vs Ginn LOL- Id take Evans (Ginn LOL, Evans is a top 10 WR and Coles is getting old.
    All I know is the Jets win the TE battle
    Bills win OL battle. 2 could be pro bowlers and a above average RT
    Taylor vs Schoebel vs Ellis- Phins ( Taylor is maybe a HOF
    Stroud vs any one else- Stroud (Stroud is one of the best DTs in Jaguars history)
    Mitchell Pos and Crowell win (no debate)
    Greer and McGee vs Revis and the others vs Well the Phins just suck here- Bills
    Whitner vs Rhodes- Whitner(the phins arent even worth mension)

This was mainly for Phin Fan because he thinks the Jets and the Phins are better than us.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please comment

Be prepared for ridicule on this one...
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mitchell55
      • Feb 2008

Re: Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please comment

Originally posted by hydrosmak
      Be prepared for ridicule on this one...

By fin fan right?

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

I'm not sure why this thread was started but o.k.

Care to post specifics on why you feel the way you do about each area?

Comment

• Mitchell55
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by JediBuffalo
          I'm not sure why this thread was started but o.k.

Care to post specifics on why you feel the way you do about each area?

I did this because of how phin fan was trashing us today.
          Last edited by Mitchell55; 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Re: Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please com

Originally posted by MLynch23
            I did this because of how phin fan was trashing us on a site.
            Fair enough...

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
              • Mar 2006

Dude, did you watch Ronnie Brown play last year..?

He was supurb until he got injured, I have to give that one to the dolphins

Not to mention a bunch of other questionable comparisons that i dont even want to get into.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
                Dude, did you watch Ronnie Brown play last year..?

He was supurb until he got injured, I have to give that one to the dolphins

Not to mention a bunch of other questionable comparisons that i dont even want to get into.

Compared to Lynch? Lynch was the 3rd leading rusher before his injury so whats your point?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

The only reason I wouldn't take Brown from this point on is the extent of his injury.

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

i like how you didnt include any pats on your comparison of "every starter in the AFCE". Also, The jets o-line is very very good.

If your point was to prove that the bills have more talent than a team that went 1-15 last year. Then i would agree....but thats not a very hard thing to prove.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by venis2k1
                      i like how you didnt include any pats on your comparison of "every starter in the AFCE". Also, The jets o-line is very very good.

If your point was to prove that the bills have more talent than a team that went 1-15 last year. Then i would agree....but thats not a very hard thing to prove.

Here

QB- Pats
                      RB- Bills/ Pats
                      WR- Pats
                      DE- Pats
                      DT- Bills
                      OL- Pats
                      LB- Pats
                      CB- Bills/NYJ
                      S- Pats/ Bills

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

DT- Bills

I dont think so.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Re: Player by player comparison of every starter in the AFC east. Phin Fan please com

TE vs Clemons vs Beck- Id take Edwards (Beck and Clemons had a horrible rookie year and Edwards was average)
                          Lynch vs Jones vs Brown- Id take Lynch (Lynch almost went to the Pro Bowl and Brown and Jones are average)
                          Evans vs Coles vs Ginn LOL- Id take Evans (Ginn LOL, Evans is a top 10 WR and Coles is getting old.
                          Stroud vs any one else- Stroud (Stroud is one of the best DTs in Jaguars history)

This was mainly for Phin Fan because he thinks the Jets and the Phins are better than us.
                          Look, I love the spirit of this thread.

But, your comparing us to two of the worst teams in football.

Yes, facts are facts, we should end up 2nd in our division without a doubt this year. I agree.

But thats a far cry from saying we are a 10 win playoff team.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

I'll give you Edwards
                            I'll take Brown over Lynch
                            LOL at Ginn while you can (Evans barely exist without JP though)
                            Tight End: blah
                            I'll crown your OL the best when they play to the money earned
                            Taylor
                            We will see how Stroud plays for you guys
                            I will disagree on the LB for now.
                            Our CB's may not be good but yours aren't that great
                            Whitner did not impress me as much as I like him being a Buckeye. He did play better at the end of the year

And from now either just post who you think is pretty without the snide comments or put it in the smack zone

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                              • Mar 2005

I did this because of how phin fan was trashing us today.
                              Give us a name not just phin fan

Comment

Working...
                              X