X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baalworship
    • May 2003

Joey Dorsey, TE?!

Did anyone else watching Memphis in the tourney wonder how good Dorsey would be as an NFL tight end? 6'9'' 260 lbs, scary athletic. I realize he can play in the NBA but instead of being a role player in the NBA he could be a monster in the NFL.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Joey Dorsey, TE?!

Ricky Dudley did that years ago. Went to Ohio State on a basketball scholarship and then played football his last 2 years and ended up a 1st rounder in the NFL

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

"and edwards throws a fade to the corner, its a jump ball situation, and OH MY GOD Dorsey just jumped right over Rodney Harrison and then kicked him in the head on the way back down!"

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

Pretty tough to make the switch when he probably hasn't played football in almost four years, if ever. But I hear what your saying. There's a few of these guys who I think would be monsters had they chosen football from the start. Paul Harris, SF from Syracuse, is another one who I would love to see in a football uniform. Guy is built like a mack truck and is a great athlete.
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

basketball sucks balls anyway.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

I was able to see Memphis play last year when they came down to Central Florida and ripped us a new one. The size of Memphis was overwhelming. We could definitally teach Dorsey to run a couple patterns. (Donahoe would draft him at 11)

Comment

Working...
            X