PDA

View Full Version : Give Darwin Walker a standing ovation next time hes here.

Mitchell55
04-08-2008, 04:59 PM
If it werent for him, we wouldnt of needed a DT, and we ended up getting Stroud with the pick we traded back with Walker. So we ended up basically getting Stroud and a 4th con something pick for Walker and lost a 3rd and a 5th(traded for stroud). Pretty good deal if you ask me. It is basically like this.

We get- Stroud, 4th no matter what.
We lose- a 3rd.

Mitchy moo
04-08-2008, 05:04 PM
If it werent for him, we wouldnt of needed a DT, and we ended up getting Stroud with the pick we traded back with Walker. So we ended up basically getting Stroud and a 4th for Walker and lost a 3rd. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

:respect:

yordad
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
If it werent for him, we wouldnt of needed a DT, and we ended up getting Stroud with the pick we traded back with Walker. So we ended up basically getting Stroud and a 4th for Walker and lost a 3rd. Pretty good deal if you ask me.DO you mind breaking that down, I really don't remember the specifics. I will add that we would have needed a DT anyways.

Mitchell55
04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
DO you mind breaking that down, I really don't remember the specifics. I will add that we would have needed a DT anyways.

If we dont need a DT right now. Then what makes you think that we still wouldve needed one with Walker? 2nd. If I remember, we got a 4th or a 5th because of how he played and then we traded the 5th. I am as confused as you are about the whole thing but all I know is, we wouldnt of gotten Stroud if it wernt for walker.

Mitchell55
04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
DO you mind breaking that down, I really don't remember the specifics. I will add that we would have needed a DT anyways.

Read it again. I put it into better detail.

Philagape
04-08-2008, 05:13 PM
The whole Darwin Walker affair is kind of like how Gilligan actually saved the castaways by sinking their raft, or something like that

yordad
04-08-2008, 05:21 PM
If it werent for him, we wouldnt of needed a DT, and we ended up getting Stroud with the pick we traded back with Walker. So we ended up basically getting Stroud and a 4th con something pick for Walker and lost a 3rd and a 5th(traded for stroud). Pretty good deal if you ask me. It is basically like this.

We get- Stroud, 4th no matter what.
We lose- a 3rd.Well, I think we got the fifth for Darwin; then we traded it and a third for Stroud. So, basically we traded Darwin and a 3rd for Stroud, I think. And, I think Walker sucked and was injured last year, so we would have need another guy anyways. We might not have got DT Johnson though.

Ebenezer
04-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I am more confused then when I started reading the thread.

PECKERWOOD
04-08-2008, 06:58 PM
I expect both Stroud and McCargo to light it up this year.. With that said, I still want another DT and DE in this year's draft!

Scumbag College
04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
We could all give Darwin a standing ovation, however after he gets cut in training camp by the Bears no other team will pick him up. Maybe I'll boo him when he gets picked up in AFL 3 with the North Texas Nutsacks.

Goobylal
04-08-2008, 07:41 PM
You guys realize that the Bears refused to pickup Darwin Walker's $5.2M option bonus on 2/19, right? Meaning he's a UFA. Reportedly he's looking for a 1-year deal, and asking for more than he's worth (what a shock!).

evol4276
04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
he means we got the 4th from the comp pick i do believe...