PDA

View Full Version : My New Bills Mock ( NO TRADES )

PECKERWOOD
04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Rd1.) Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State ( McKelvin and DRC are both long gone and although I would love to see Buffalo trade down here, I'm not allowed to! Thus Buffalo adds the most physical and versatile WR of this year's class. )

Rd2.) Brandon Flowers, CB, Virginia Tech ( Instinctive player who hits really hard, measurables are the only thing kept him from being taken in the 1st round. Flowers immediately comes in and pushes Greer for the starting job. )

Rd3.) Darrell Robertson, DE, Georgia Tech ( Speed demon off the edge and would most likely see the field as a situational pass rusher. )

Rd4a.) Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami (Fla.) ( Injuries have caused him to drop down this far, he could be a sleeper if he can stay healthy. He can play any LB position and would act as nice depth if Crowell or Mitchell got hurt. He has the ability to be a star in the NFL and I like him alot better than Ellison. )

Rd4b.) Martin Rucker, TE, Missouri ( An oversized reciever, not very polished as a run blocker but he would definately open up Buffalo's passing game. There is a great chance that Rucker is still available here and if not I like Kellen Davis or Jacob Tamme here. )

Rd5.) Peyton Hillis, FB, Arkansas ( Hasn't recieved too much attention because of all the Schmitt hype but Hillis has the mentality of a HB in a FB's frame. He would start immediately at FB and could contribute on ST's as well. )

Rd6.) Marcus Monk, WR, Arkansas ( A popular pick, Monk may still be available here in rd 6.. I also like Mario Urrutia here from Louisville, both these guys would add much needed size to our offense and would have a good shot at making the roster. )

Rd7a.) Taylor Mehlhaff, K, Wisconsin ( Excellent kicker, he would immediately come in and push Lindell for the starting spot. Lindell was pretty solid last year but I still remember the year before. Mehlaff has leg strength, accuracy and has been pretty much automatic in the 40 yard range.. It also helps that he has cold weather experience. )

Rd7b.) Trevor Scott, DE, Buffalo ( Local guy, why not? Probably wouldn't make the team but it could be a Cindarella story in the making. )

tampabay25690
04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Not bad at all.....I still think the BILLS will go defense at 11

Bmax
04-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Nice Mock .. However there are few problems with it in my opinon...

RD 3 Chris Ellis yes... Ahtyba Rubin DT yes..

RD 4 Rucker won't last that long.. a top 4th rd pick or low 3rd

Marcus Monk way too low...with recent 4.4 -40 he could move into rd 3 maybe 2 on some boards...

rd 7 Kicker you don't waste a pick on a kicker

It's a safe bet that you don't waste a pick on a kicker.. but you always draft extra Off linemen and DL or DB you always need extras...

Bmax

venis2k1
04-12-2008, 05:58 PM
I would like to see us adress that 3rd Tackle position at some point, as Kirk Chambers sucks.

Mski
04-12-2008, 06:36 PM
i cant find anything in this one that would make me very angry, there should be an OL in there instead of the kicker...probably could pick him up as an UFA

venis2k1
04-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Rd7a.) Taylor Mehlhaff, K, Wisconsin ( Excellent kicker, he would immediately come in and push Lindell for the starting spot. Lindell was pretty solid last year but I still remember the year before. Mehlaff has leg strength, accuracy and has been pretty much automatic in the 40 yard range.. It also helps that he has cold weather experience. )

2 years ago lindell went 23 for 25. last year he was 24 for 27.

oh, and 31 for 31 inside 40 yards over the last 2 years. cant get more automatic than that.

and lindell has PLENTY of cold weather experience.

Mitchell55
04-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Not bad at all.....I still think the BILLS will go defense at 11

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. I dought that completley and think it would be a waste.

PECKERWOOD
04-13-2008, 06:17 PM
2 years ago lindell went 23 for 25. last year he was 24 for 27.

oh, and 31 for 31 inside 40 yards over the last 2 years. cant get more automatic than that.

and lindell has PLENTY of cold weather experience.

Doesn't matter he choked on some important kicks in previous seasons and his leg strength is weak, just look at his sissy kickoffs.