PDA

View Full Version : Malcom Kelly's PC after his workout per Rivals.com

jpdex12
04-10-2008, 06:04 PM
http://oklahoma.rivals.com/video.asp?section=football&sid=895&vidtype=publisher&vidid=4040

Take it for what it's worth. I don't like hearing excuses from anyone. If you have an ounce of common sense you would know that if he was training on a different surface and had to workout on something else, of course your time will be different. Setting that aside, Kelly doesn't get caught from behind in his highlight clips. I would be pissed too if my venue changed in one of the biggest opportunities of my life so I don't plame Malcom for being irate. You can't let the public see you like a whiner though.

All this aside, I would still draft Kelly in the first round if I had the chance. Maybe we will take a different player at #11, but I would still try to get back in the later part of the first round if I felt he might not make it that far into the second round.

I hope we still get Kelly!

Let's hear your thoughts...

Confused
04-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Kelly in the 3rd after a trade down in the 1st where we draft Hardy. Jauron did say he wanted to get bigger at WR, not get a bigger WR right? I cant 6thin or a better pair to add some needed size to our WR corps.

Luisito23
04-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Kelly will not last till the 3rd. Hoof...

Confused
04-10-2008, 07:09 PM
stranger things have happened. Who wouldnt want that?