PDA

View Full Version : Kelly radio interview

FlyingDutchman
04-10-2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.ktbb.com/nfldraft/

Sounds like hes gonna try it again this weekend

Bruce is Loose
04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
I believe him, but it was kinda like lying - you know what Im saying?

They sure did reference the Bills alot - visits with a bunch of other teams but it sounds like the Bills have all the info they need - you know what Im saying?

Bruce is Loose
04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
belive him on the 40 times he posted in atlanta i mean, if you didnt know what I said

OpIv37
04-10-2008, 09:21 PM
what a load of ****.

Sorry, but if you play a poor game on Sunday, you don't get a rematch on Tuesday after *****ing to the media on Monday.

Wow "I can do better under these EXACT conditions"- what's he gonna do when none of the stadiums where he has to play on Sundays meet those conditions?

Tatonka
04-10-2008, 10:28 PM
if the guy runs a 4.4 u will all want him again.

Oaf
04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Wow "I can do better under these EXACT conditions"- what's he gonna do when none of the stadiums where he has to play on Sundays meet those conditions?

Get run down by Ted Washington then pout about it. :rolleyes:

evol4276
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
if i was prepping for the biggest thing in my life professionally and didnt perform how i wanted or expected to, i'd be pissed too

jamesiscool
04-11-2008, 12:44 AM
i think that if his piers were able to run under optimal conditions why shouldn't he? If he puts up numbers that are on par with the "elite" recievers of this draft class then you'll all be back on his jock for the bills to pick him up at 11.

jamesiscool
04-11-2008, 12:44 AM
i think that if his piers were able to run under optimal conditions why shouldn't he? If he puts up numbers that are on par with the "elite" recievers of this draft class then you'll all be back on his jock for the bills to pick him up at 11.

Night Train
04-11-2008, 05:07 AM
http://www.ktbb.com/nfldraft/

Sounds like hes gonna try it again this weekend

He wants to improve his excuses or 40 time ?

X-Era
04-11-2008, 06:48 AM
what a load of ****.

Sorry, but if you play a poor game on Sunday, you don't get a rematch on Tuesday after *****ing to the media on Monday.

Since when does running a 40 in shorts = gameday?

The Bills made it clear, they never saw him get caught from behind

X-Era
04-11-2008, 06:49 AM
if i was prepping for the biggest thing in my life professionally and didnt perform how i wanted or expected to, i'd be pissed too

It would be interesting to hear some of the people here if they lost a few million dollars in one day.

Jan Reimers
04-11-2008, 06:54 AM
So that there can be valid comparisons, he should be able to run on the same surface, and under the same conditions, as the WRs at the combine - particularly when so much emphasis is put on 40 times.

X-Era
04-11-2008, 06:58 AM
So that there can be valid comparisons, he should be able to run on the same surface, and under the same conditions, as the WRs at the combine - particularly when so much emphasis is put on 40 times.Excellent point.

Lets compare astroturf to astroturf.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 07:42 AM
the bills don't care about his 40 because we only need him to run 5-20 yards deep with the 3 step .

bigbub2352
04-11-2008, 09:57 AM
I just cant see the Bills tippin there hats this much about a player, and giving the rest of the league an inside track at who were are drafting, i think this is a big smoke screen and they are gonna take either a CB at 11 which i dont want, or trade out and take Devin THomas or take him at 11

ddaryl
04-11-2008, 10:06 AM
if the guy runs a 4.4 u will all want him again.

heck if he runs in the 4.5 range that would be good for such a big guy with soft hands.

I just cant see the Bills tippin there hats this much about a player, and giving the rest of the league an inside track at who were are drafting, i think this is a big smoke screen and they are gonna take either a CB at 11 which i dont want, or trade out and take Devin THomas or take him at 11

Yeah it does seem odd, and I tend ot agree, but I doubt the Bills would consider any WR at #11, and if we do stay at #11 it will be a DE or CB