Whitner is pretty nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Whitner is pretty nice.

He accepted my freind request on myspace. Normally players dont accept regular fans.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Whitner is pretty nice.

Originally posted by MLynch23
    Normally players dont accept regular fans.
    as opposed to super fans?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

i have Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Trent Edwards, JP Losman, and Nate Clemens as friends.

Lee Evans is a friend on Facebook.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

He accepted my freind request on myspace. Normally players dont accept regular fans.
        So your friend has a nice rack ?
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Man i wish i had 1000 true friends on myspace and facebook. Man, that must be awesome!

Seriously, WTF is the point of myspace and facebook?

Comment

• LVGrown
            Vegas Growed
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
            Man i wish i had 1000 true friends on myspace and facebook. Man, that must be awesome!

Seriously, WTF is the point of myspace and facebook?

I guess the same point can be made about this website ... Myspace was intended for networking and keeping up with friends and family, what it's actually used for is all on the user. To each their own ...

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Maybee he thought you were Marshawn Lynch.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• streetkings01
                • Jul 2006

I forgot myspace was even still around! Never been a fan of myspace at all.
                You can call me streetkings

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

The only purpose there is for Myspace is for pedophiles/stalkers and bands trying to get their music out.

Facebook is for networking.

Comment

• LVGrown
                    Vegas Growed
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                    The only purpose there is for Myspace is for pedophiles/stalkers and bands trying to get their music out.

Facebook is for networking.

You are right ... when I'm done saying hi to friends and family I stalk little boys and girls, make them send me naked pictures and then if I approve I bombard them with my band music. Get a clue ... If you think pedophiles/stalkers aren't all over facebook and every other website out there you are mistaken. Unfortunately in today's society it's something we are forced to protect our loved ones from, but to make an ignorant statement like that is ridiculous. I'm sure this very website has it's share of pervs taking a break from doing what pervs do to talk Bills football.

The person who started this thread was commenting that it's cool of Whitner to accept fan invites. Then a few need to turn it into "who cares, myspace sucks" thread. Hurry up September!

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702
                      You are right ... when I'm done saying hi to friends and family I stalk little boys and girls, make them send me naked pictures and then if I approve I bombard them with my band music. Get a clue ... If you think pedophiles/stalkers aren't all over facebook and every other website out there you are mistaken. Unfortunately in today's society it's something we are forced to protect our loved ones from, but to make an ignorant statement like that is ridiculous. I'm sure this very website has it's share of pervs taking a break from doing what pervs do to talk Bills football.

The person who started this thread was commenting that it's cool of Whitner to accept fan invites. Then a few need to turn it into "who cares, myspace sucks" thread. Hurry up September!
                      Well said.

I can't stand the ignorant, close-minded opinion that myspace is only for teens, stalkers, and pedophiles. It's not.

I'm 28, happily married with a child, and I love the site. I talk to many members of my family through it (who live in Atlanta, GA) and a bunch of friends who were smart and moved out of this town.

Besides, I've been stalker/pedophile free since '98.

Comment

• raphael120
                        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                        • Oct 2005

Man I need to stop stalking so much on myspace, I can't even find time to defend myself on this site.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by shelby
                          i have Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Trent Edwards, JP Losman, and Nate Clemens as friends.

Lee Evans is a friend on Facebook.
                          Levy has a myspace?

I'm not sure why, but I think that is funny.
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702

Ease up bro. You're way too incensed over Myspace.

but Chris Hanson may be comin for you

Comment

Working...
                            X