• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Toronto ticket registration over 100k

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:21 AM ET | Link

REGISTRATION FOR BILLS TORONTO TIX OVER 100K: Since the preseason schedule has been released demand for Bills tickets for the preseason and regular season game this year have been through the roof. According to reps at Rogers Communications registrations at www.billsintoronto.com have topped the 100,000 mark. Can't say I'm surprised. When you're drawing on a population base of about 5 million people demand is going to be high. Filling stadiums in cities of that size are never a problem. There's just too much interest in the NFL game.

If you're interested in attending the Bills preseason or regular season game in Toronto this year you have until April 24th to register at the above link for tickets. A random draw will be used to determine which football fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets. Tickets for the Toronto series will go on sale some time next month.

Thats crazy especially since Rogers center can't hold that much.

either thats creates more fans from canada or it strengthens the push for a move to TO.

In Jimbo we trust!!!!!!!!!!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Toronto ticket registration over 100k

Look like Torontonians want to make a statement about their desire to have an NFL team IMO... especially at $200 a ticket...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

**** THEM.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
          THE SKY IS FALLING!
          JIMBO WILL SAVE US!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            **** THEM.
            You should. Canadian women are hot!
            sacrifice1

Comment

• ticatfan
              The Meathead of Muslims!
              • Jul 2002

Never trust anything coming out of TO.
              Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Should I want the Toronto experience to fail miserably? Or should I want it to succeed so we can use the Toronto experience to draw more fans and box/suite ticket holders?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

I think that the big boys will buy boxes in the ralph when they get shut out of Rogers.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Should I want the Toronto experience to fail miserably? Or should I want it to succeed so we can use the Toronto experience to draw more fans and box/suite ticket holders?
                    you want investors to see that the bills have a strong canadian backing .
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

I personally think it is good for the Bills right now, assuming they aren't leaving. I also think it wouldn't be like this if the Bills were in Toronto for good. Right now the ticket registration is so high because it isn't a common deal and it's only those two games. If it was 8 games and 2 pre-season I doubt you would see a demand like this.

D & S Sports

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

I heard from a wealthy friend that Willis wants to play for the bills for that game.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          As I've said before, Toronto will definitely support an NFL team - as they do their NHL, MLB and NBA clubs - so there is really no "audition" taking place. If Ralph sells to the highest bidder, some larger city will get the Bills. If Toronto bidders win, it will be because they have outbid all the others, regardless of how well these games do in Toronto.

So long term, these games really mean nothing, as long as Ralph maintains his current position on his post mortem sale of the team. Short term, if the success of these games mean more individual and premium ticket sales and more suites leased at the Ralph, it's a good thing.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

as ive stated many times if bills must move why not down the street.

as for anyone ever doubting torontos love for nfl and the bills. i have to say HAHAHA

southern ontario 1 hour drive from toronto is about 10-12 million people. every major company in the world has a head office in either toronto or missisauga.

toronto is a world class city anyone who ever doubted that should get their head checked.

for example i remember doug fruite throwing in his 2 cents WTF does doug know about this area. NOTHING!~ go head up the little man olympics doug or something

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                              as ive stated many times if bills must move why not down the street.

as for anyone ever doubting torontos love for nfl and the bills. i have to say HAHAHA

southern ontario 1 hour drive from toronto is about 10-12 million people. every major company in the world has a head office in either toronto or missisauga.

toronto is a world class city anyone who ever doubted that should get their head checked.

for example i remember doug fruite throwing in his 2 cents WTF does doug know about this area. NOTHING!~ go head up the little man olympics doug or something

Problem is the horrendous traffic in QEW on a daily basis for no reason at all whether it's saturday or sunday
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X