• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

if the bills got D. Thomas and M. Kelly

you realize that our receiving corp would have Kelly, Thomas and Reed. Sounds like it has to work in our favor. If we could only get a Smith, Bennett and Talley on defense.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: if the bills got D. Thomas and M. Kelly

Originally posted by trapezeus
    if the bills got D.D. Thomas and M. Kelly

JP will have a 4500 season .

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

really? i'd think JP would still find a way to throw worm burners, keep an eye on the same primary receiver, get sacked, and sulk on the sidelines. Maybe the bills can hire some "tools" for him like a kleenex guy on the sidelines, and yet another coach to teach him how to make decisions in the pocket.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

you realize that our receiving corp would have Kelly, Thomas and Reed. Sounds like it has to work in our favor. If we could only get a Smith, Bennett and Talley on defense.
        I wouldn't mind Martellus Bennett and Reggie Smith, but this draft seems to be fresh out of Talleys.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

The truth comes out. Trap is a Trent licker. Those of us who think there should competition at claimed that Jp is the answer. In the meantime Trap is implying that Trent is the kelly of this team?

Who's the true fan that wants the best plyaers out there and who's the true licker?

No wonder why you hate JP, he's a threat to Trent as far as you Trent lickers are concerned.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            The truth comes out. Trap is a Trent licker. Those of us who think there should competition at claimed that Jp is the answer. In the meantime Trap is implying that Trent is the kelly of this team?

Who's the true fan that wants the best plyaers out there and who's the true licker?

No wonder why you hate JP, he's a threat to Trent as far as you Trent lickers are concerned.
            I like the starting QB of the Bills better than the backup JP.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

It's too bad the bush administration couldn't get another 4 years because you really a way of avoiding facts and making up stuff that makes you think you're correct.

No where did i say that Trent is a future Jim Kelly. All i said is that i know the traits of JP losman and those traits don't equate to a starting QB of my football team.

Thanks though. I'll be interested to know how you can try and twist this post around.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Nevermind, I thought you implied that we would have Kelly(jimbo) Thomas (thurman) and Reed( Andre) .

You're still a licker though.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Nevermind, I thought you implied that we would have Kelly(jimbo) Thomas (thurman) and Reed( Andre) .

You're still a licker though.
                  forgiven.:-)

if licker means objective bills fan who wants whats best for the team, then a licker i am.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

if licker means objective bills fan who wants whats best for the team, then a licker i am.
                    Objective fans want the best players out there. Let them compete at camp instead of annoint a player who hasn't proven anything and has shown so far that he can't play in bad weather.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

hmm, i thought trent out played losman for the year...and i believe all of losman's crap games were in the sunshine. i'd rather give the full set of snaps to one guy who's already beaten the second guy last year. No need to put this guy behind the 8 ball for yet another season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

hmm, i thought trent out played losman for the year...and i believe all of losman's crap games were in the sunshine. i'd rather give the full set of snaps to one guy who's already beaten the second guy last year. No need to put this guy behind the 8 ball for yet another season.

Trent outplayed JP when it came to playing not to lose. All Trent did was make MASK Fairchilds deep ball stupidity into a dink and dunking system that Trent learned in college .

The best way to settle this is for them to compete at camp but you Trent fans are so threatened by JP that you'd rather not. If you truly want whats best, you wouldn't have a problem with that. You're obviously worried that JP will beat Trent.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

Congratulations, justa. You turned another half way decent thread into another JP vs. Trent thread.

It lost its amusement a long time ago.

Evans, Kelly, Thomas and Reed would be sick. Add Finley in the 3rd round and this offense is definately leaping towards juggernaut status.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
                            Congratulations, justa. You turned another half way decent thread into another JP vs. Trent thread.

It lost its amusement a long time ago.

Evans, Kelly, Thomas and Reed would be sick. Add Finley in the 3rd round and this offense is definately leaping towards juggernaut status.

thanks. I learned form the best. Trap and TD.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

alright! i got credit for starting a halfway decent thread.

i honestly have gotten obsessed with trying to get justa to see the light that there is no value in giving JP another shot. i apologize for getting so involved with disproving all of justa's nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X