PDA

View Full Version : if the bills got D. Thomas and M. Kelly

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 10:43 AM
you realize that our receiving corp would have Kelly, Thomas and Reed. Sounds like it has to work in our favor. If we could only get a Smith, Bennett and Talley on defense.:bandwagon

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 10:45 AM
if the bills got D.D. Thomas and M. Kelly

JP will have a 4500 season .

:snicker:

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 10:54 AM
really? i'd think JP would still find a way to throw worm burners, keep an eye on the same primary receiver, get sacked, and sulk on the sidelines. Maybe the bills can hire some "tools" for him like a kleenex guy on the sidelines, and yet another coach to teach him how to make decisions in the pocket.

Jan Reimers
04-11-2008, 11:02 AM
you realize that our receiving corp would have Kelly, Thomas and Reed. Sounds like it has to work in our favor. If we could only get a Smith, Bennett and Talley on defense.:bandwagon
I wouldn't mind Martellus Bennett and Reggie Smith, but this draft seems to be fresh out of Talleys.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 11:23 AM
The truth comes out. Trap is a Trent licker. Those of us who think there should competition at claimed that Jp is the answer. In the meantime Trap is implying that Trent is the kelly of this team?

Who's the true fan that wants the best plyaers out there and who's the true licker?

No wonder why you hate JP, he's a threat to Trent as far as you Trent lickers are concerned.

Mitchy moo
04-11-2008, 11:57 AM
The truth comes out. Trap is a Trent licker. Those of us who think there should competition at claimed that Jp is the answer. In the meantime Trap is implying that Trent is the kelly of this team?

Who's the true fan that wants the best plyaers out there and who's the true licker?

No wonder why you hate JP, he's a threat to Trent as far as you Trent lickers are concerned.

I like the starting QB of the Bills better than the backup JP.

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 12:00 PM

It's too bad the bush administration couldn't get another 4 years because you really a way of avoiding facts and making up stuff that makes you think you're correct.

No where did i say that Trent is a future Jim Kelly. All i said is that i know the traits of JP losman and those traits don't equate to a starting QB of my football team.

Thanks though. I'll be interested to know how you can try and twist this post around.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Nevermind, I thought you implied that we would have Kelly(jimbo) Thomas (thurman) and Reed( Andre) . :up:

You're still a licker though.

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Nevermind, I thought you implied that we would have Kelly(jimbo) Thomas (thurman) and Reed( Andre) . :up:

You're still a licker though.

forgiven.:-)

if licker means objective bills fan who wants whats best for the team, then a licker i am.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 12:10 PM
if licker means objective bills fan who wants whats best for the team, then a licker i am.

Objective fans want the best players out there. Let them compete at camp instead of annoint a player who hasn't proven anything and has shown so far that he can't play in bad weather.

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 12:13 PM
hmm, i thought trent out played losman for the year...and i believe all of losman's crap games were in the sunshine. i'd rather give the full set of snaps to one guy who's already beaten the second guy last year. No need to put this guy behind the 8 ball for yet another season.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
hmm, i thought trent out played losman for the year...and i believe all of losman's crap games were in the sunshine. i'd rather give the full set of snaps to one guy who's already beaten the second guy last year. No need to put this guy behind the 8 ball for yet another season.

Trent outplayed JP when it came to playing not to lose. All Trent did was make MASK Fairchilds deep ball stupidity into a dink and dunking system that Trent learned in college .

The best way to settle this is for them to compete at camp but you Trent fans are so threatened by JP that you'd rather not. If you truly want whats best, you wouldn't have a problem with that. You're obviously worried that JP will beat Trent.

ParanoidAndroid
04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Congratulations, justa. You turned another half way decent thread into another JP vs. Trent thread.

It lost its amusement a long time ago.

Evans, Kelly, Thomas and Reed would be sick. Add Finley in the 3rd round and this offense is definately leaping towards juggernaut status.

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Congratulations, justa. You turned another half way decent thread into another JP vs. Trent thread.

It lost its amusement a long time ago.

Evans, Kelly, Thomas and Reed would be sick. Add Finley in the 3rd round and this offense is definately leaping towards juggernaut status.

thanks. I learned form the best. Trap and TD. :up:

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 12:57 PM
alright! i got credit for starting a halfway decent thread.

i honestly have gotten obsessed with trying to get justa to see the light that there is no value in giving JP another shot. i apologize for getting so involved with disproving all of justa's nonsense.

gr8slayer
04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
If the Bills landed both of them we will have successfully drafted one good WR and a bum in the other.

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 01:02 PM
which one is the bum and which is the stud

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 01:03 PM
If that happened, Parrish becomes nothing more than a punt returner.

gr8slayer
04-11-2008, 01:04 PM
which one is the bum and which is the stud
Kelly = Bum

Thomas = Second best WR in the draft behind Sweed.

ParanoidAndroid
04-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Kelly is far from a bum. They guy catches everything that comes near him. Just throw it in his direction and expect him to come down with it. I think people are forgetting that and focusing too much on his latest activity.

gr8slayer
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Kelly is far from a bum. They guy catches everything that comes near him. Just throw it in his direction and expect him to come down with it. I think people are forgetting that and focusing too much on his latest activity.
Or the fact that I live too close to Oklahoma and have to watch all of his games every week :ill:

He's honestly not that great, he wasn't even the best WR on that team.

trapezeus
04-11-2008, 01:23 PM
i only asked which one because at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if either guy does really well and the other flames out. i love the speculation leading up to the draft. mostly because i don't follow college that closely. therefore, i am just going with the national draft wizards comments.

ddaryl
04-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Or the fact that I live too close to Oklahoma and have to watch all of his games every week :ill:

He's honestly not that great, he wasn't even the best WR on that team.

I think Kelly has sticky fingers and size.... but I would be happy if the Bills just get 2 excitable WR's somehow some way... It doesn't have ot be Kelly. I'm just enamored with his video and all the crappy passes he reeled in consistently

Michael82
04-12-2008, 12:52 AM
That would be awesome and would give us a replacement for Lee Evans when he leaves next year. We all know he's gone. It's just a matter of whether it will be via trade or FA.