PDA

View Full Version : 3 step , WCO, ball control

justasportsfan
04-11-2008, 01:34 PM
If thats the way we're headed, maybe we should bring this kid in for a look to back up Trent. One things for sure, if he's in there you won't see lynch miss a block.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5978

Fortunately for Johnson he put up ridiculous numbers as a three-year starter for the Toreros. In his senior season alone he led the nation in total offense (371.4 ypg), passing efficiency (198.3 rating) and total points responsible for (27.4 ppg). Johnson also had 43 touchdown passes and just one interception… last season.

"It was just, it was an offense, spreading the ball around," said Johnson deflecting credit. "My teammates made plays, and that's what it ended up to be."

Those are crazy numbers," Lynch admitted. "But one thing that stuck out with Josh for me was since we were kids he was always his own worst critic. If he ever did something wrong or if he did it right, but it didn't look right to him he would do it over. He'd have us run plays over in Pop Warner."

Jaybird
04-11-2008, 01:42 PM
he's athletic, even if we never use him as a qb, i think he can be useful in many different ways!!!!

Jan Reimers
04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Slash.

ddaryl
04-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't see many teams looking at a division I-AA QB in round 3 but later day 2 pick and a developement project why not. The Bills have day 2 picks to burn and if a guy like this is added ot the pratice squad for a year and holding a clipboard for a couple of years and learning it could be a worthwhile gamble. He has the size and obviously he can see the field with stats like that.

I hate the "slash" references here... this guy is obviously a QB and should be developed as a QB IMO

No doubt that the Bills will draft a QB somewhere in the draft.