X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Wow, what a great goal by Ovechkin

That was a pretty awesome effort to win that game.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Wow, what a great goal by Ovechkin

Also from that game ....

WASHINGTON (AP) - Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot off Alex Ovechkin's stick during Philadelphia's 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.
    "He's going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It's bad enough they may have to remove one," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. "Right now, we're not sure how serious it is, but there's a chance he may need surgery."
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Philly was missing a ball from the start.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        Philly was missing a ball from the start.
        too soon !

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
          Also from that game ....

WASHINGTON (AP) - Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot off Alex Ovechkin's stick during Philadelphia's 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.
          "He's going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It's bad enough they may have to remove one," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. "Right now, we're not sure how serious it is, but there's a chance he may need surgery."

I just swallowed hard.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Also from that game ....

Update: He's OK, no damage, may play Sunday if he can take the pain.

"My groin area is sore and swollen," Thoresen said in comments released by the team. "I can't really walk properly right now. It hurts." (AP)
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mski
              • Mar 2006

"My groin area is sore and swollen," Thoresen said in comments released by the team. "I can't really walk properly right now. It hurts." (AP)
              gives a whole new meaning to roeschamboe, glad to see his boys will be ok
              RIP Tommy D!
              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                • May 2003

Hockey players are the toughest atheletes.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Betcha that's the last time he makes the comment 'I'd give my left nut to make the playoffs.'
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                  X